PDA

View Full Version : a question for bison

wyattjames4
11-22-2004, 07:38 PM
i just read an archived post of yours on multitabling. i have a question about it. you said to add tables one at a time. ive had a little trouble adding a second table. basically do you think it would be a bad idea to add a second table at a lower level and put the majority of your focus on the first table at your regular limit and whatevers left of your focus and concentration on the lower level table. or should you try to keep your focus 50/50?

and although i addressed this to bison id appreciate all comments

MoreWineII
11-22-2004, 07:41 PM
Two tables is pretty easy, I think. I can have two up, play decent poker, keep good notes, get a good feel for each table, and still have time to surf while playing. 3 is a little trickier. I don't know how some of these guys do 6+. I'd get a seizure.

bisonbison
11-22-2004, 07:45 PM
If your goal is to multitable X tables at the same level, then I think you should try to divide your attention as equally as possible.

If your goal is to play X tables at one level and Y tables at a lower level, then you'd probably benefit from just doing that (adding a Y table, then an X or a Y, then an X or a Y, ....)

But if you're trying to play them all at X and adding a second one at X is giving you fits, then probably adding a table at Y and labeling it as mentally secondary is a good starter.

bunky9590
11-22-2004, 08:21 PM
ive been doing 5 and 6 for a while now, even 100X BB NL.

you really get used to it.

3 tables now I can read a book in between hands.

wyattjames4
11-22-2004, 08:31 PM
thanks bison ill see how it all goes