PDA

View Full Version : 4-8 Hand From Deadwood, Turn Action?

AviD
11-22-2004, 05:06 PM
Details are sketchy, 6 handed...one of the dealers just finished his rotation and is now sitting.

5 players are uber loose passive, dealer is at this point unknown...but he's a dealer, knows the game, and made it a point to say "I haven't played much Hold Em'". He sits and is the only other player raising besides me, and I have not seen him showdown a hand yet.

We are two orbits in since the dealer sat to play, and I get dealt 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif on the Button, dealer is to my immediate right.

UTG limps, UTG+1 limps, dealer limps, I limp along, SB completes, and BB checks.

Flop comes 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Checked to me, I bet...all call.

Turn is 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 calls, dealer raises...my action?

AviD
11-22-2004, 07:27 PM
*cough* sorry I had something in my throat...

AviD
11-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Well since no one seems to care much about this badboy of a hand...

I folded, blinds fold out, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

River was 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Checked to dealer, dealer bet, UTG called, UTG+1 called.

Dealer flips over K3o to take it down...UTG and UTG+1 both muck.

Needless to say, dealer's raise pushed out a better hand and provided initial evidence that either he's uber LAG or may know what he was doing. Later I found that he was indeed uber LAG, playing and overplaying way too many hands and just trying to bully the table...hence my other post and call down of his live straddle.

Good times! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey thanks for the replies! LOL /images/graemlins/grin.gif