PDA

View Full Version : Hedging parlay HELP!!!

fullofaces
11-22-2004, 12:11 PM
I made a small $15 5 team parlay. Won the four games yesterday and now the last play is on tonights game. I have NE-3..parlay pays $300..I would like to know the best way to hedge this and guarantee a win. I was thinking of playing two teasers on tonights game, KC +9 to the overs, and KC+9 to the unders...I would have the possiblity of winning all three....Any thoughts or suggestions??? OF course I could just take a straight bet on KC, but looking for something creative.

Beerfund
11-22-2004, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but looking for something creative.

[/ QUOTE ]

grab your balls and let it ride, pats win easily against holmesless queefs /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

fullofaces
11-22-2004, 01:48 PM
I agree with the thought, but why even gamble at this point...why not take a sure win...isn't that what it's all about...making money???

Iceman
11-22-2004, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with the thought, but why even gamble at this point...why not take a sure win...isn't that what it's all about...making money???

[/ QUOTE ]

Hedging only costs you money in the long run. You get a sure win, but at the price of reducing your EV overall.

Ed Miller
11-22-2004, 09:18 PM

I've said it once, but I'll say it again. Don't add the Monday night game to your parlay at all if you are just going to hedge it away if you win your Sunday games. Just bet a Sunday four teamer.

kdog
11-23-2004, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've said it once, but I'll say it again. Don't add the Monday night game to your parlay at all if you are just going to hedge it away if you win your Sunday games. Just bet a Sunday four teamer.

[/ QUOTE ]
With all due respect Ed, I don't know why you continue to try and use sound gambling reasoning with sports bettors. It does not compute. /images/graemlins/smile.gif