PDA

View Full Version : hackers on party poker

jonoo
11-22-2004, 03:32 AM
hey i was just playing a SnG on pp and i had one nut at my table that was playing every hand and got really lucky in the first couple hands and busted a few people and accumulated almost half the chips at the table in the first level, and then a few of the players left at the table started to brand him as a hacker, saying he knew what cards were gunna come before they came. one of the players said he had read articles about that happening and received a warning from PP about it. has anyone heard anything about that and if theres any truth to it?

BreakEvenPlayer
11-22-2004, 03:45 AM
Jonoo,

No, people haven't hacked Party Poker.

I'm tempted to be a cold-hearted [censored] and rip apart your post like a Detroit Pistons fan. However, Lorinda and several others have worked very hard on a F.A.Q. for this, the Internet Gambling Forum. Please read this "FAQ" post which is "stickied" at the top of the forum, along with all of the threads linked in it and I am sure you will feel safer about the fairness of online poker.

Generally speaking, a lot of talented poker players make a lot of money playing poker on the internet, and this income is dependent on the games being fair, which they are. Almost daily there is someone who comes into this forum asking if online poker is rigged or similar questions, without doing any searches for previous posts. We all have read posts like yours so many times that they make us very angry.

I hope you take to heart what I have said because not only does it answer the question you asked, but your thoughtful and patient participation in these forums will provide you the foundation and tools to become a winning poker player.

BEP (lurking and smirking)