PDA

View Full Version : 1st 10,000 hands SH

aslowjoe
11-21-2004, 12:05 PM
Here are my PT stats for my 1st 10,000 lomits between $1-2 and $3-6 various sites.

VPIP 21.19
VPIPSB 39.01
fold SB to steal 89.47
fold BB to steal 69.05
attempt to steal 16.81
win$wsf 32.41
went to SD 34.60
w$ at SD 57.15
raised pre flop 9.29
Aggr factor flop 3.12
Aggr factor turn 3.07
Aggr factor river 1.78
folded to river bet 46.68
check raise .79
BB/100 6.14

My pre flop raise is a bit low but is going up. I still struggle with what to do when I raise 77 utg and get 2 cold callers behind. Can you raise after 2 limpers on the button with KJo ATo T9S any pair.

The thing that strikes me most about my stats is my low % of W$WSF it seems to be lower then most. Is it because of my low PFR or is it just at the lower levels players are going more to the end?

Thank you guys for your help. Played about 1500 hands on the summer of SH and was -4.55 read alot in this forum and my game has improved 10 fold.

Joe

naphand
11-21-2004, 12:54 PM
Raising 77 UTG in loose passive games is asking for trouble, though it is marginal. The tighter the game, the lower the PP you can raise with. In $1/$2 games I usually raised 88 and up UTG, in games where people fold you can start to play 77. I think if you can raise and get just 1 player or less between you and SB, then 77 is OK. Games where players call any broadway will not be much fun, most of the money made on these hands will be from sets. If the game is passive you can limp 77 safely. I know it sounds "wrong" but you raise is just not going to get into the right place most of the time.

DrGutshot
11-21-2004, 06:11 PM
You can defend you BB a little more liberally do steals. I think ideal foldbbtosteal is ~60
I would defend JTo+, K9o+, any ace, any PP. If you flop any pair or any draw checkraise. (this is a very general guideline, obviously there are exceptions)

You need to steal more - ideal att.tosteal is ~30. I raise Axs, QTs, QJo+, 55+ in CO, and 98s+, QTo+, anyace, anyPP on button if it's folded to you.

Raise PF more (increasing steal raises will increase this)

-DrG

aslowjoe
11-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Thanks for your reply guys. My PFR, folded blinds to steal are definetly something that that I am addressing now.

other questions.
How is my post flop aggr? It seems to be going up everyday. Is it bordering on being too high.

My check raise seems to be lower then most. It seems that too high of a % gets checked around when I try this. Most of my checkraises come with weaker hands then stronger when I am trying too run people out of the pot. Top pair poor kicker type of hand that way if it gets checked aroun not a big deal. Any comments?

My low W$wsf% is a bit puzzling. Comments?
Joe