PDA

View Full Version : Stars 30/60

ggpwnd
11-21-2004, 01:11 AM
I occasionally play 30/60 Stud at stars. Knowing the program really well I know what it takes to end up with a huge profit at the end. I've played about 5 times this month(table usually has about 2-4 people playing)and the players there dropped me about 3-4K. The thing is, you have to make moves that seem stupid in real life that has a higher chance of hitting at stars. Say on 6th street u have A235, that is a great hand because a 4 hits more than half of the time on the river(try it, it really really works). Another thing is, if you enter a pot with three-to-a-flush and don't get the flush card on fourth, don't fold, if that suit comes up on 6th you'll hit the flush most of the time on river. If you hit the suited card on 4th, you only make a flush about 25% of the time estimating from experience (compared to about 50%-60% if 4th suit hits on 6th). Try this way of playing online, it really works and you will never wonder again why idiots seem to be always winning at Stud.

Andy B
11-21-2004, 01:49 AM
Hey buddy, thanks for the tips. How can you just give away information like that?

ggpwnd
11-21-2004, 03:10 AM
I don't play much Stud there now, fav. game is PL omaha.

grb137
11-21-2004, 03:20 AM
Sir - you're obviously fuming and "unloading" here.

May I suggest that you play at tables more within your budget. Remember, poker is supposed to be FUN. If you're not having fun, you're playing at too high a level.

Wu36
11-22-2004, 04:43 AM
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/Misc/theInternet.jpg

PoorLawyer
11-22-2004, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I occasionally play 30/60 Stud at stars. Knowing the program really well I know what it takes to end up with a huge profit at the end. I've played about 5 times this month(table usually has about 2-4 people playing)and the players there dropped me about 3-4K. The thing is, you have to make moves that seem stupid in real life that has a higher chance of hitting at stars. Say on 6th street u have A235, that is a great hand because a 4 hits more than half of the time on the river(try it, it really really works). Another thing is, if you enter a pot with three-to-a-flush and don't get the flush card on fourth, don't fold, if that suit comes up on 6th you'll hit the flush most of the time on river. If you hit the suited card on 4th, you only make a flush about 25% of the time estimating from experience (compared to about 50%-60% if 4th suit hits on 6th). Try this way of playing online, it really works and you will never wonder again why idiots seem to be always winning at Stud.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is quite the theory you have going there. Why are you in a hand with A235 though? And more importantly,why don't I have the bankroll to play in your game!

mmcd
11-22-2004, 06:55 PM
And more importantly,why don't I have the bankroll to play in your game!

You should have been a rich lawyer.

PoorLawyer
11-22-2004, 10:46 PM
workin on it. have any work?
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Chris Daddy Cool
11-23-2004, 02:33 AM
Hi! I don't play stud as high as 30/60 but would you care to play at my stud table? We can even play heads up if you wish. I would really love to learn your secrets.

Love,
Chris