PDA

View Full Version : Stats check

Yobz
11-20-2004, 07:27 PM
I dont have enough games to actually check up on BB/100 or anything, but I do have enough to check up on aggression and pfr% and other stuff:
How do these looks:
1/2 PP
Aggression:
Flop: 7
Turn: 4.4
River: 2.06
PFR: 14.71
VPIP: 26.13
Att to steal blinds: 22.5

Comments? Am I going apeshit on the flop or is this normal? Is my river agg way too low? I think my VPIP/PFR seem pretty standard, are they? Are they on the loose side?

Thanks guys!

Yobz
11-21-2004, 12:27 AM
Anybody have any comments on these?

helpmeout
11-21-2004, 12:47 AM
7 lol thats crazy so is 4 on the turn.

Anything above 2 is fine 4 is LAG

skunkworks
11-21-2004, 12:56 AM
Wow. A little much on the flop, turn seems a bit too agg. as well. All the other numbers seem to be in line. Are you in the green so far? It sounds like you're overplaying hands postflop. What's your Went to Showdown number like?

Yobz
11-21-2004, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow. A little much on the flop, turn seems a bit too agg. as well. All the other numbers seem to be in line. Are you in the green so far? It sounds like you're overplaying hands postflop. What's your Went to Showdown number like?

[/ QUOTE ]

went to SD is 41%
I am in the green so far, but like I said in the orig post I'm don't have very many hands yet so I dont have a stable BB/100, thats why I wanted these stats checked out. I feel like I play (probably incorrectly) fit or fold on the flop (taking pot odds into consideration and occasionally checking), thats why i think the number is so high.

skunkworks
11-21-2004, 05:35 AM
My went to showdown is around 33%. Your numbers may be skewed by how many players you play against. My average # of players at 1/2 6-max is 4.9. If you're playing more HU and 3-handed games, you can expect to go to showdown more frequently (I think).

Hopefully it's because the deck has been hitting you in the face. Good luck on a smooth transition to the shorthanded games -- it sounds like you're adjusting well so far.