PDA

View Full Version : DoesTSA actually play poker?

cnfuzzd
11-19-2004, 08:55 PM

AngryCola
11-19-2004, 09:00 PM
I have always assumed that he was a professional 2+2 poster. Who could have guessed that he was interested in playing poker for money? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

nolanfan34
11-19-2004, 09:48 PM
I can vouch that he plays. Total fish though. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

NLSoldier
11-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Wierd, there are multiple people who are TSC.

Justin A
11-19-2004, 11:49 PM
I think he just voted from multiple computers.

Btw Dave, eventually we'll have to head up Ocean's 11 or Viejas. I've recently started playing limit so I wouldn't mind tearing up the 4/8 tables! PM me if you want to go sometime after Thanksgiving.

Justin A

NLSoldier
11-20-2004, 12:04 AM
Awesome, I will PM you for sure!

cnfuzzd
11-20-2004, 06:51 AM
wow, now that im not just sort of drunk, but really, really drunk, i can appreciate the number of typos in my original post. Sort of gives me something to look forward to when i am sober. Which, should be sometime in the year 2018, Thank you.

And i still dont understand how someone who posts here 300 times a day doesnt know about pfr and plays only one table. LIES!!!! i tell you, its all lies.

peace

john nickle

GWB
11-20-2004, 07:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have always assumed that he was a professional 2+2 poster. Who could have guessed that he was interested in playing poker for money? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a nice sideline income, being a paid professional 2+2 poster. TSA only gets paid for his OOT posts, and I only get paid for my Politics Forum posts. So why am I posting this?

NLSoldier
11-20-2004, 07:33 AM
A mere veteran claiming to be a proffesional poster???

Weak.

GWB
11-20-2004, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A mere veteran claiming to be a proffesional poster???

Weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

My pay rate goes up after another 33 posts. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

And quality matters more than quantity - don't forget my day job: running the only superpower in the world.

NLSoldier
11-20-2004, 08:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

And quality matters more than quantity - don't forget my day job: running the only superpower in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you pretended to be Geogre W Biish ever since you started boisting? OR was taht sjust somting you kinda piceked up along tha wya?

PS-I am prerryt rdrunk righgt now

Lazymeatball
11-20-2004, 08:26 AM
I think everyone should adapt the Daryn method of differentiating between sober and drunken posts.

While sober, you post as usual following all capitalizations and grammatical standards. While drunk, you just post in all CAPS with no paragraph breaks and such.

The fact that cnfuzzd could actually design a poll makes me think he wasn't that drunk at the time.

NLSoldier
11-20-2004, 08:31 AM
DUDE, I AM DRUNK< AND JUTS CAUSE OF YOUR COMMENTE S I MEADE A POLL MYESLEF! SO THERE! TAHKNS! YEAH THES RIGHT THIS IS ALL CAPS BAAABAY!

GWB
11-20-2004, 08:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you pretended to be Geogre W Biish ever since you started boisting? OR was taht sjust somting you kinda piceked up along tha wya?

PS-I am prerryt rdrunk righgt now

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretend? not me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here is a thread I posted in on the day I signed up. (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=581986)

NLSoldier
11-20-2004, 08:48 AM
LOL, i was just checking mr presizdnet! BTWm, if i woulda got my ablsteetee ballot in time, ui woulda voeted for youm. sorry buit im not gonna edit this oeene for bad slepleeling. ow weel. goog nidght.

cnfuzzd
11-20-2004, 01:24 PM
you severely underestimate my drunken abilities. I can do almost anything intoxicated that i can do sober, which isnt that suprising since even sober i couldnt be accused of having grace or poise, or tact. Now, creating a poll hungover, thats a whole nother story.

peace

john nickle

ThaSaltCracka
11-20-2004, 05:05 PM
I guess I am now TSA /images/graemlins/confused.gif

anyways, I played some micro limit HE two days ago, a home game two weeks ago, went to the muck three weeks ago, so to answer your question, yes I do play.

cnfuzzd
11-20-2004, 05:50 PM
yeah,, tsa was the first error i noticed when i got home at 5 this morning. i dont know where that came from, but im glad you caught it at least. and i know you play poker, only a poker player would say something like "the poor mans da vinci code" Keep pokering.

peace

john nickle

GuyOnTilt
11-20-2004, 05:50 PM
...so to answer your question, yes I do play.

Ummmm, no you don't. The majority has spoken. This is not 'Nam. This is a poll. There are rules.

GoT

ThaSaltCracka
11-20-2004, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...so to answer your question, yes I do play.

Ummmm, no you don't. The majority has spoken. This is not 'Nam. This is a poll. There are rules.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't let the bitterness of your avatar poison your judgement GoT.

ThaSaltCracka
11-20-2004, 05:59 PM
I would also like to point out that I don't take poker anywhere near as seriously as some of you guys on here.

NLSoldier
11-21-2004, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, i was just checking mr presizdnet! BTWm, if i woulda got my ablsteetee ballot in time, ui woulda voeted for youm. sorry buit im not gonna edit this oeene for bad slepleeling. ow weel. goog nidght.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I did not remember doing this until I came across it tonight. I am a tool.