PDA

View Full Version : Heads up

10-27-2001, 01:42 PM
Playing at poker page (320 buy in) last night and got heads up. We played about 1/2 hour and then i am up about 45.000 to 15,000 and i get locked out of the site. It takes me a few minutes and went i final get on, I have aout 1000 left and am all in. This is the second time this has happened and I would like to know how to get back on asap. Glad it was only for play money. Thanks for any help.

10-27-2001, 01:47 PM
You really can't get back asap. Unless they rewrite the software. You may need a better ISP.

that is all,

dannyboy :o)

10-27-2001, 03:58 PM
i froze up there once on an all-in with AKs. had to shut down and reboot. by the time i got back on, i had sixty something dollars left. don't know what happened.

congratulations on getting to heads up. i've played about fifteen of those things and have only gotten to the final table twice. at least you're qualified for round two now.

ps: there is a thread about disconnects at the poker pages forum, i think they refer to the beta tests though.

10-27-2001, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the input. Sent a note to them and have not got a replay. There should be some type of delay at the final table. At one site I had about 800,000, three way, and when I got back after a bump off, had less than 100,000. All play money but in real tour, big trouble. Hope that something can be done. Thanks again.