PDA

View Full Version : The saga continues.....having a g/f is tough!!

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 04:07 PM
So the g/f wants me to get tested for STDs. Yikes! They like, stick a QTip up your peepee! Twice!

Has anyone been tested? How badly does it hurt?

For those of you that say "shut up, be a man and get tested, don't act like a baby" I'm saying F all of you right now, just to get it over with.

Edge34
11-19-2004, 04:10 PM
I've never been tested, but I hear there's other types of tests that are, um, er...less invasive. Check it out.

Don't be a fool. Wrap your tool.

namknils
11-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Well I can't say she's way off base, you are planning on cheating on her...right?

If you don't want to take the tests, dump her. Then you won't have to cheat on her either.

Topflight
11-19-2004, 04:12 PM
No Q-tip goes up my peehole for any chick.

junkmail3
11-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Yeah, you've been sleeping with her anyway. So, she should already have them. (I'm assuming you want to go the unprotected route?)

Plus, you want to dump her anyway.

Doesn't sound necessary to me.

wacki
11-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Last I heard a blood test was all you needed. That's what they did for me anyway.

MarkL444
11-19-2004, 04:14 PM
reading this post made my peepee hurt

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Good Van Wilder reference.

I've never had unprotected sex so I don't really see why I should get tested, but she's on the pill so I guess part of the reason I'd be getting tested is so we can raw dog it. Though I'm apprehensive about doing that b/c using the condom in addition to the pill sounds much safer.

My friend got tested and he told me about the QTip deal. And my female friend who is a slut said that's what guys tell her happens to them.

tolbiny
11-19-2004, 04:17 PM
I think the swab test is specifically for Ghonorea... uhhh, so i've heard.

tolbiny
11-19-2004, 04:19 PM
"My friend got tested and he told me about the QTip deal. And my female friend who is a slut said that's what guys tell her happens to them."

Ummmm, something lke a cotton ball on the end of a paperclip would be a good analogy.
Bent in the same way.
Don't do that one.

beerbandit
11-19-2004, 04:25 PM
ive had it done

my ex wanted me to get tested --- so i did

yeah i had some old lady jab that qtip in my tip and then she twists it. it f---king hurt, ive never broke any bones or been injured to bad so something like this hurts. it also hurt the rest of the day any time that i pissed.

if your old lady is on the pill --- it think its worth it not to have to use a rubber --- damn it feels so much better

cheers
beer

wacki
11-19-2004, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the swab test is specifically for Ghonorea... uhhh, so i've heard.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might be right. All the ones that will kill you (Hep C, HIV, and syphilus) are tested via a blood test. So I really don't think there is much of a need for the cotton swab.

The cotton swab is for bacterial cultures, and those can be cured with antibiotics. In otherwords, diseases that are curable. The swab will be good if you are worried about fertility as alot of those diseases can be asymptomatic and still cause damage to the reproductive organs.

wacki
11-19-2004, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never had unprotected sex so I don't really see why I should get tested

[/ QUOTE ]

It amazes me that you are able to use logic like that on other people and still finish 126th in the 2004 WSOP.

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It amazes me that you are able to use logic like that on other people and still finish 126th in the 2004 WSOP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what you're saying. I know condoms aren't 100% safe but I've never slept with a cracked out Stripper named Itchy.

tolbiny
11-19-2004, 04:39 PM
hey, you left of the

"Yet"

What's up TD?

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 04:55 PM
Oh yea, here's an addendum. I was sick on Tuesday and Wednesday and the g/f and I made plans to hang out on Friday, tonight. But she asked "are you sure you're alright? b/c I have a really weak immune system, and I can't hang out if you're not 100% better."

So I was thinking of saying "you're the one w/ the weak immune system and I'm the one who should be getting tested???"

But I refrained. Inappropriate, I guess. But I might say it anyway. The reaction might be worth it.

tolbiny
11-19-2004, 05:01 PM
She's not getting tested aswell?
WTF?
Dude, WTF?

Macdaddy Warsaw
11-19-2004, 05:09 PM
Um...If it makes a difference, no condom is at least a 1000x better than with a condom. In terms of enjoyability. Safety, not so much.

tolbiny
11-19-2004, 05:12 PM
If she is even asking him to get tested she should be getting tested as well.
There is Zero reason for one half of a relationship to get tested.

astroglide
11-19-2004, 05:25 PM
i think it means that you need to reconsider your position. he DID finish 126th in the 2004 wsop!

astroglide
11-19-2004, 05:26 PM
i had an aids test done and they just qtipped my mouth. i would think blood could determine everything.

ethan
11-19-2004, 05:29 PM
All the Q-tip tests can now be done from blood/urine samples. Thus, everything's essentially painless.

And thank god for that.

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 05:30 PM
She's been getting tested once a year since she was 18.

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Astro, my buddy! Long time no bitch!

wacki
11-19-2004, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think it means that you need to reconsider your position. he DID finish 126th in the 2004 wsop!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I maintain my position. What amazes me even more is nobody in this thread has picked up what I'm thinking.

If somebody tells you that "they don't need to get tested" for any reason at all, red flags go up. The only people that I know that refuse to get tested are those that either have something to fear, or already know something that they don't want on paper.

I can believe Tyler would use that excuse on a woman. Hormones make people do stupid things. But I would think all of the people in this forum are not thinking with hormone clouded minds of lust when reading Tylers posts. It amazes me that noone has commented on how lame the q-tip excuse is, especially since they don't even use it anymore.

I'm just saying your excuse is lame Tyler, and if anyone used any "I don't need to get tested" excuse on me, I would say "bye bye".

Lawrence Ng
11-19-2004, 07:51 PM
They stick a WHAT up your WHAT!?!?!? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 08:28 PM
Wacki, maybe you're right. I should just man up and tell her I got the high five.

degenerategambler
11-19-2004, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] "are you sure you're alright? b/c I have a really weak immune system, and I can't hang out if you're not 100% better."
run dude, seriously. i see more drama than a Los angeles community college has in your very near future.

just my $.02
GL

Dominic
11-19-2004, 09:09 PM
I've been tested many times - never had a Q-tip up my wing wang. It's usually a blood test and they swab and check out your package.

It's easy, it's smart, it's fast.

Just do it.