PDA

View Full Version : SS2 Confirmed Ship Date

KingMarc
11-18-2004, 09:48 PM
The actual confirmed SuperSystem 2 ship date will be November 29th.

--
Rachel-Host (17:47:37): we have been told today the the books will ship on 29th of this month

pfkaok
11-18-2004, 10:15 PM
Do you need to sign up and clear the bonus before then to get the book?? I mean if I sign up and clear the bonus in a few weeks, will I still be able to get a copy, or will I just need to wait until its out to the public?

KingMarc
11-18-2004, 10:48 PM
You can do it anytime.

pfkaok
11-18-2004, 11:41 PM
cool, thanks... I WANT THAT BOOK!!!

BTW, i've been searching around for info on the action points, but haven't yet found the exact formula for it, does anyone have a link for it??

Aceshigh7
11-19-2004, 03:14 AM
Doyle posted on RGP yesterday that the book is at the printer, that they expect to get it in on the 22nd, and begin shipping it out as soon as they get it.

jakethebake
11-19-2004, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Just confirming I got the same e-mail.

ToneLoc
11-19-2004, 12:03 PM
Is that only for Doylesroom player or the poor chaps like me that ordered it from amazon stand a chance get is soon as well?

jakethebake
11-19-2004, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is that only for Doylesroom player or the poor chaps like me that ordered it from amazon stand a chance get is soon as well?

[/ QUOTE ]Doylesroom only.

KingMarc
11-19-2004, 10:46 PM
The book will ship from Costa Rica..so add another week or so I guess until we'll get it.

kevyk
11-20-2004, 01:32 AM
Really? I have no trouble believing that DoylesRoom is located there, but I thought Doyle ran his operations from Las Vegas...

KungFuSandwich
11-20-2004, 02:58 AM
I think harrington on holdem should only be given to twoplustwo users with more than 25 posts that mail in proofs of purchase from 2 other 2+2 books.

I like doyle alot, but I want that book and I dont like the way theyre releasing it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

vinnox
11-20-2004, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

--
Rachel-Host (17:47:37): we have been told today the the books will ship on 29th of this month

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll believe it when I'm holding the book in my hands. Their "support" has earlier told me that my copy shipped October 27th. I'm very displeased with DoylesRoom and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Wait for the public release.

B00T
11-23-2004, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think harrington on holdem should only be given to twoplustwo users with more than 25 posts that mail in proofs of purchase from 2 other 2+2 books.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be one of the stupidest things I ever read on these forums.

johnnybeef
11-23-2004, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be one of the stupidest things I ever read on these forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry for using too many quotes in one post, but the first quote was obviously sarcasm. also, i do have several comments about the way mr. Brunson is marketing himself. First off: SS2 will become available to the public in late february (at least that is what amazon is saying), second: D.B. is a genius for releasing it in this way as he knows he will get an extra cash cow in introducing many of his diehards to his poker site. Finally, i do recommend people checking out doyle's room as it might be the loosest poker room in the internet and there is plenty of profit from it just by playing extremely tight aggressive. that being said, everyone needs to quit bitching and sign up for an account and earn the book for free while doing something you love anyways.

good luck,
Johnny

ToneLoc
11-24-2004, 10:46 AM
Does anyone know if Doylesroom ships the book to Europe/UK, or is the offer only for the States?

jakethebake
11-26-2004, 09:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Anyone making odds on whether these actually get shipped Monday?