PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know Scott Fischman's e-mail?

ihaveapigyo
11-18-2004, 08:16 PM
Hi, i was wondering if anyone had Scott Fischman's email. All I want is to improve my poker game, and I recently read on Cardplayer.com that the best way was to get your favorite pro's advice.

Daliman
11-18-2004, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi, i was wondering if anyone had Scott Fischman's email. All I want is to improve my poker game, and I recently read on Cardplayer.com that the best way was to get your favorite pro's advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

The world has now officially gone to hell.

Expect a run on SPF 1000

Sundevils21
11-18-2004, 08:57 PM
scottyfishycrewbracletsuckout@howdoesheexpectmetof oldgimmieabreak.com

benfranklin
11-18-2004, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi, i was wondering if anyone had Scott Fischman's email.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, I was wondering why this is posted on about half the forums here.

m bozeman
11-18-2004, 10:43 PM
cardplayer@cardplayer.com

phixxx
11-19-2004, 12:01 AM
Did anyone see him in the poker stars tournament? I felt bad, his kings got cracked by 9's on the river and cut his stack in half (very large stack), the very next hand he took his AKc up against TT. He hit his ace on the flop, but lost to runner runner heart. He was out shortly after.

ouch

weekapaugz
11-19-2004, 02:27 AM
personally, i thought his article was very gracious and i can't see how people really think otherwise

josh woolsey
11-19-2004, 02:42 AM
I agree, I really didn't like him from what I saw on ESPN but his article was pretty good and he gained some respect in my view.

jakethebake
11-19-2004, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I felt bad...

[/ QUOTE ]I didn't.

jakethebake
11-19-2004, 10:12 AM
scottf@imajackass.com

eMarkM
11-19-2004, 11:19 AM
In all seriousness, if you want to contact him, simply open up any poker client and he's likely to be playing. His handle is emptyseat88 and he's very active online. He's usually in mid limit O8 or playing tourneys. He's been pretty nice the times I've played and chatted with him despite the way he comes off on TV.

freemont
11-19-2004, 12:22 PM
After watching Scott with his first bracelet on ESPN I thought he was a complete jagoff, but I was wrong. After meeting and playing with him I realized he's a pretty friendly, well behaved, nice guy... Some of you may find it hard to believe, and I would too if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, but Scott is no where near the ass he looked like on TV.... just my two cents...

jakethebake
11-19-2004, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After watching Scott with his first bracelet on ESPN I thought he was a complete jagoff, but I was wrong. After meeting and playing with him I realized he's a pretty friendly, well behaved, nice guy... Some of you may find it hard to believe, and I would too if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, but Scott is no where near the ass he looked like on TV.... just my two cents...

[/ QUOTE ]
This is interesting...Was "the crew" around? Maybe they're all nice guys and just a little immature. Maybe they just feel like they have to act like asses to show off for each other.

CarlSpackler
11-19-2004, 02:35 PM
Here you go:

stinkpalmed@yahoo.com

Miamipuck
11-20-2004, 05:52 AM
His email address :

the.crew.hunts.for.glory.holes.with.george.michael @hotmail.com