PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know Scott Fischman's e-mail?

ihaveapigyo
11-18-2004, 08:14 PM
Hi, i was wondering if anyone had Scott Fischman's email. All I want is to improve my poker game, and I recently read on Cardplayer.com that the best way was to get your favorite pro's advice.

jakethebake
11-19-2004, 09:56 AM
scottf@imajackass.com

craig r
11-19-2004, 05:33 PM
amireallythatgood@iamreallyarrogant.org

nolanfan34
11-19-2004, 05:59 PM
I can't decide what's worse, the fact that this guy posts this question in every forum, or the fact that jakethebake follows up with the same lame fake e-mail reply.

daryn
11-19-2004, 08:31 PM
insertwickeddumbjokehere@fuckingidiots.com

NLSoldier
11-19-2004, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't decide what's worse, the fact that this guy posts this question in every forum, or the fact that jakethebake follows up with the same lame fake e-mail reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its got to be the latter. Based on their respective post counts that is just unexcusable by jake.

River2Pair
11-20-2004, 12:49 AM
Personally, I just started PM'ing a prop at my local B&M.

I feel he has more to offer me, with his years of playing the games I'm playing now, and the games he's playing now being the ones I aspire to move up to.

While a "TV pro," probably has a lot of knowledge and insight, if he only plays tournaments and white chip games, its a different world than the one you'll be getting into as a beginner.

A few years back, I went to professional baseball umpire school. There were two schools, with two different sets of instructors. Both schools taught the two-man umpire system, which is only used in Class-A and Rookie.

For instructors, one school had all current or retired major league umpires, who hadn't worked a two-man game in at least ten years. While the other school's instructors were the top minor league umpires who were working the two-man system, or had been within the past two years.

Undoubtedly, the former group contained better umpires, while the latter group was probably more able to instruct beginning umpires, and that was the one I chose.

Its like, you wouldn't need Jeff Gordon to give your sixteen year old child driving lessons.

There are hundreds of people on these board who are probably beating the games you want to beat. Ask about things you may not understand, and LISTEN.