PDA

View Full Version : FS: Quality Poker Tables

Riverboat Willie
11-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Hey everyone,
It's getting close to christmas, and what more could you want under the tree than a brand new poker table? I'll admit, yes that was cheesy, but hey, it's true right? If you're looking for a new table, either as a gift for someone else or as a gift idea for yourself, look into one of my tables. My tables are hand made with top quality materials. I strive for quality in my work, and my tables reflect that. If you're interested, I'll even throw in a discount for mentioning this ad. Check out my tables at: http://viper12873.tripod.com

Mark "Riverboat Willie" Nelson

Feel free to E-mail, Instant Message or Private Message me with any questions or comments.
Viper12873@aol.com

phixxx
11-19-2004, 05:51 AM
Just a quick suggestion, try getting 1/4 inch foam for your table. Trust me, it's alot better. It's more stable, and it's not as springy so you can stack your chips a bit higher. I've played on both frequently and I can honestly say that 1/4 is better. My table is 1/4 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Really nice though /images/graemlins/smile.gif

rdu $teve
11-19-2004, 10:58 AM
u need some more pop-ups

Johnny5
11-19-2004, 11:08 AM
If your tables are 1/2 as good as your website, count me in!
J5

elwoodblues
11-19-2004, 11:18 AM
What happened to this line from the last post you made here:
"I don't want to be one of those annoying people who spams all the forums for their business, but I wanted to let you know I'm taking orders again."

Seriously, buy a classified.

Riverboat Willie
11-19-2004, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
u need some more pop-ups

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't help the pop-ups, it's because the site is on a "free-hosting" domain. I actually selected the banner ad option to reduce pop-ups, but there are still some that come up. I appologize, we all know how annoying they are.

Mark

Riverboat Willie
11-19-2004, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If your tables are 1/2 as good as your website, count me in!
J5

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is that this was sarcastic, but if not, thank you. If you do want a table, email me at: Viper12873@aol.com, and we can work out the details.

Mark

Riverboat Willie
11-19-2004, 02:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What happened to this line from the last post you made here:
"I don't want to be one of those annoying people who spams all the forums for their business, but I wanted to let you know I'm taking orders again."

Seriously, buy a classified.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now i'm working on getting some customers, that way I can make some money and can afford a real website as well as classfied ads, until then, this type of "free advertizing" will have to do. Also, note how long it's been since my last post about tables, it's been a while. I don't think 2 posts separated by more than a month can really be considered spamming. If you have any other ideas on better ways to reach my target audience, please by all means share them with me.

Mark

elwoodblues
11-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Just curious, when you looked into placing a classified ad on 2+2 how much were you quoted for a price?

gojacketz
11-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Sounds like you need a better browser...

Gojacketz

young nut
11-20-2004, 01:41 AM
Cut this guy some slack...he really doesn't spam much. I have only seen about 3 or 4 of his posts for his tables in the last few months. Plus, at least he isn't trying to disguise his posts like saying "hey my buddy found this guy who makes these cool tables!!!"

He is being honest, trying to build a customer base, seems like a good product. So I don't mind and I don't see why so many of you do.

grandgnu
11-20-2004, 01:50 AM
I hope you do well. Good luck, very competitive market out there. Wish ya the best.

Riverboat Willie
11-21-2004, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cut this guy some slack...he really doesn't spam much. I have only seen about 3 or 4 of his posts for his tables in the last few months. Plus, at least he isn't trying to disguise his posts like saying "hey my buddy found this guy who makes these cool tables!!!"

He is being honest, trying to build a customer base, seems like a good product. So I don't mind and I don't see why so many of you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the complements and support, they both mean alot to me.

Mark

pipes
11-21-2004, 02:56 PM
I bought one from Mark about a month ago. Mine is the one with blue felt on the website. It has gotten rave reviews at my games. Plus he is a real nice guy.

Thanks Mark!

Wheezl
11-22-2004, 01:28 AM
He seems to be selling a quality product. Not like the guy is ripping people off. I mean if he was spamming the boards constantly with a crappy product, by all means rip him to shreds. He is just mentioning that he's selling POKER TABLES in a forum that EVERY OTHER POST is "HEY d00D! LOOK AT MY AWESOME CHIPZ!" Obviously the participants in this forum are interested in home poker gear.

Riverboat Willie
11-22-2004, 01:26 PM
sorry if I caused any problems here, but i was just trying to sell some tables. thanks again to everyone who supported me here. Kevin, i'm really glad you like your table, and I hope it brings you some good luck.

Mark

bandfan
11-26-2004, 06:57 AM
hey man, REALLY nice work. the tables look really good and im sure you wont have much trouble finding buyers. the table that is yours is hot. like <font color="red">HOT </font>. if i wasnt building one with my dad who is a carpenter/millwright i would definitely consider one of yours. best of luck.

Riverboat Willie
11-26-2004, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey man, REALLY nice work. the tables look really good and im sure you wont have much trouble finding buyers. the table that is yours is hot. like <font color="red">HOT </font>. if i wasnt building one with my dad who is a carpenter/millwright i would definitely consider one of yours. best of luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the complements, Good luck on your table, if you need any help or pointers, let me know, i'm always willing to help other people.

Mark "Riverboat Willie" Nelson