PDA

View Full Version : Bushy, trimmed, or bald

Topflight
11-18-2004, 04:41 PM
My girlfriend likes me to be 100% shaved. The first time I did it I almost cried cuz I thought I looked thirteen. But whatever, if she likes it she likes it.

Also, I was hanging out with the gf and her new friend Ashley. Ashley decides to fool around with gfs little brother. Later on she is like, "your brother is soooo hairy down there, ick"

I think I'd rather just have a nice short little buzz type cut, but I guess it's bald for me.

But either way, I don't think bushy is in. If you are bushy you better bust out your razor and get with the times.

BusterStacks
11-18-2004, 04:47 PM
yo man, if you cut your pubes, especially if you shave them, you are much closer to becoming a metrosexual.

Topflight
11-18-2004, 04:57 PM
Is that bad?

Also, if I don't I probably receive less sex.

Ulysses
11-18-2004, 05:00 PM
I find it quite odd that you were talking about your girlfriend's brother's pubes with your girlfriend and her friend

ThaSaltCracka
11-18-2004, 05:00 PM
trimmed.

bald is weird man.

slickpoppa
11-18-2004, 05:02 PM
I know a lot of guys that trim or shave their pubes, including me, who would not be considered metrosexuals. Girls don't want pubes in their teeth when they are going down on you.

Topflight
11-18-2004, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I find it quite odd that you were talking about your girlfriend's brother's pubes with your girlfriend and her friend

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

Peca277
11-18-2004, 05:21 PM
Trimmed is definitely the way to go. I don't want her to be bushy, so I return the favor.

bosoxfan
11-18-2004, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I know a lot of guys that trim or shave their pubes

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a good thing?

oljumpstart
11-18-2004, 05:49 PM
waxed?

namknils
11-18-2004, 06:07 PM
This post reminds me, it's about time for another hair cut. But I go buzzcut dude, bald is just freaky.

Topflight
11-18-2004, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
waxed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going far enough to buy tools that I don't currently have at my disposal.

Demana
11-18-2004, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Waxed?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] that!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boris
11-18-2004, 06:56 PM
How do you shave your balls?

Wake up CALL
11-18-2004, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very carefully!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sponger15SB
11-18-2004, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know a lot of guys that trim or shave their pubes

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a good thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe he should post this over at www.gaypokerforum.com (http://www.gaypokerforum.com)

Topflight
11-18-2004, 07:51 PM
Is that your website sponger?

Duke
11-18-2004, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You use a nut to "push out" the sac skin so it flattens. Then shave carefully away.

As far as the rest goes, I tend to just use a hair clipper with no blade on it for the surrounding areas. I usually just run that over my whole body, since I hate body hair.

~D

Boris
11-18-2004, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You use a nut to "push out" the sac skin so it flattens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you considered getting your sax Botoxed?

Lawrence Ng
11-18-2004, 09:23 PM
Shaving it bald makes your penis look bigger and sometimes that turns the girls on more.

ilya
11-18-2004, 10:30 PM
I can't believe you twits. You probably expect your girlfriends to shave their legs, too.

Bushy 4 life!!

Blarg
11-18-2004, 11:10 PM
Dude, hairy legs on women is gross. Along with hairy pits. And hairy forearms.

ilya
11-19-2004, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, hairy legs on women is gross. Along with hairy pits. And hairy forearms.

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot hairy upper lips. Those are my personal favorite.

WC64
11-19-2004, 12:06 PM
I prefer my women bald, but I just use and electric shaver at the lowest setting to trim mine. I also hate body hair.

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Girls don't want pubes in their teeth when they are going down on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they do. You've been hanging out with weird chicks. It saves them the time of using dental floss before bedtime.

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Shaving it bald makes your penis look bigger and sometimes that turns the girls on more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence, you seem like a cool guy, but even still, I have to say it: Why does it matter whether or not she's turned on if you're paying for her to give it up anyway? If I'm dropping $500 to get some ass I don't care how she feels about it.

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 03:57 PM
My girlfriend likes for me to be shaved, but I like for her let me sleep with other women. She said no, so I did also.

Topflight
11-19-2004, 03:58 PM
I love when a girl smiles with a mouth full of pubes, that is sexy!

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 04:03 PM
I wouldn't know what that's like. I've never made a girl smile. Particularly not in the bedroom.

Topflight
11-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Not even when you shoot a load into her eye?

Tyler Durden
11-19-2004, 04:10 PM
Actually I haven't done that yet. Notice I said YET.

I much prefer the Houdini. It's when you're jamming a chick doggystyle and right before you shoot, you spit onto her back. Then she turns around b/c she thinks you're done, then BLAMMO! you spew into her face.

I think you get why it's called the Houdini.
Personal favorite.

Lawrence Ng
11-19-2004, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lawrence, you seem like a cool guy, but even still, I have to say it: Why does it matter whether or not she's turned on if you're paying for her to give it up anyway? If I'm dropping $500 to get some ass I don't care how she feels about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Tyler,

In your original thread, you mentioned that is was your girlfriend who liked it shaved. There's a reason or perhaps a few reasons for this that I can think of. One of them is that it definitely turns them on more. It looks bigger, cleaner, and I guess more attractive to some women. This of course does matter a lot if you want your girlfriend to get her jollies going as much as you want your own.

But you are right, if I am dropping money on a woman I don't care what she thinks. Still, I am kinda semi-metrosexual so I prefer myself to be groomed and neat. Even if I do pay and go out with a beautiful and sexy woman I want to look good with her. Sure, I can act like a jerk, moron, smell bad, not wipe my ass after taking a dump and have her blow me with my pubes stretching down to my knees, but that is my own personal preference to the way I manage my body.

Do I care how she feels about me? No, but I still like to act like a gentleman around them because they are still ladies.

Lawrence

tek
11-20-2004, 11:45 PM
It makes it more sensitive when they lick your balls.

Also, the dental floss comment reminds me of a trip to the dentist many years ago. The hygenist pulled my then girlfriends pubic hair from between two teeth and said "look what we have here". lol

Made me want shaved women after that...

Popinjay
11-21-2004, 12:29 AM
I like my pubes how I like my presidents, non-bushy