PDA

View Full Version : Which forum should you use for Internet Ts?

10-11-2001, 03:47 PM
Which forum should you use for Internet Tournies?--this one or the Internet forum?

Thanks for your response.

10-11-2001, 04:49 PM
Personally, since most of the Internet forum is just people bitching about cheating and whose games suck the most....

And since tips/questions in internet poker tournaments tend to be very useful in real life poker tournaments...

I would post to this forum...

RB

10-12-2001, 02:29 AM
Either one is fine, but I suspect the Internet Forum will produce more response.

10-12-2001, 04:04 AM
I would say it depends on the nature of your question. If the question relates to tournament strategy and would also apply in a real-life game, then here. If the question relates to the on-line aspect, for example about all-in/disconnection, then on the Internet forum.

If the question relates to ill-founded paranoia about hand distribution and the like, then anywhere that I don't have to read it :-) (RGP springs to mind).

Andy.

10-12-2001, 04:43 PM
Thanks for your response. It does seem to me that Brown and Andy Ward have good points though and this should be thought of as the main place to put stuff. It might be helpful for you to choose and encourage one spot or another, so everyone would know.

This topic is going to be much hotter now that many sites are finally making progress with multi-table tournaments. It won't be just posts about the same old same old simple Paradise one-table tournies any more. The scene is about to become much more exciting.

There are many people like me who are two hours away from the nearest card room and the new Internet tournies will be a great addition.

Thanks again.