PDA

View Full Version : What would Jesus do in this situation?

A_C_Slater
11-18-2004, 05:31 AM
Let's pretend that Jesus returns to Earth and once again gets persecuted and spit upon for spreading his message of love and whatnot. Of course, since this persecution takes place in modern times, Jesus gets sent to prison instead of crucified. On the very first day the Alpha male of the prison a 6foot 8 inch 325lb Mexican who is all muscle walks into Jesus's cell. He simply says in his crude hominid language "You got two options punta, Either you can take in in the ass or I can give you something to swallow, what's it gonna be punta?

NLSoldier
11-18-2004, 05:35 AM
Post deleted by NLSoldier

A_C_Slater
11-18-2004, 05:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
D-Other: You will burn somewhere that is far from these forums, troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Troll? I posted this in OOT. That's what this area is for. It's for posting about bizarre, yet important questions. It's not like I posted this in the pot limit Omaha section.

NLSoldier
11-18-2004, 05:44 AM
Fair enough, post deleted.

NLSoldier
11-18-2004, 05:45 AM
I felt like jumping on the troll accusing bandwagon cause it seems to be the hip thing to do these days /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

...That and I was slightly offended by your post.

NLSoldier
11-18-2004, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's for posting about bizarre, yet important questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regarding your dumb poll:

Bizarre? Maybe.

Important? Far from it.

A_C_Slater
11-18-2004, 05:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I felt like jumping on the troll accusing bandwagon cause it seems to be the hip thing to do these days /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

...That and I was slightly offended by your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not post to be deliberatly offensive. I know there are not many hardcore Jesus freaks in this forum that would be offended. I like Jesus. I just think it's a story though and not the whole truth to the universe. I honestly want to know how a spirtually strong guy like Jesus would handle a intolerable situation in which he is seemingly powerless. And no he can't resort to superpowers (i.e. angels coming and vanquishing the brute.)

NLSoldier
11-18-2004, 06:10 AM
Going by the bible verse in which Jesus says to "turn the other cheek," I think he would tell the guy he could do whatever he wants to him, and when the guy was finished he would ask him if he is sure he doenst want to go again.

FWIW, I think anyone who acted in a similar manner to that probably would not be a repeat victim because for guys like that its all about the power, not the sex. So if someone was totally willing and coopertive I don't think he would get the gratification that he is looking for.

A_C_Slater
11-18-2004, 06:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Going by the bible verse in which Jesus says to "turn the other cheek," I think he would tell the guy he could do whatever he wants to him, and when the guy was finished he would ask him if he is sure he doenst want to go again.

FWIW, I think anyone who acted in a similar manner to that probably would not be a repeat victim because for guys like that its all about the power, not the sex. So if someone was totally willing and coopertive I don't think he would get the gratification that he is looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good answer. But there must be a way he can save his cornhole and pacify the brute at the same time. I just can't see it.

jdl22
11-18-2004, 06:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"You got two options punta, Either you can take in in the ass or I can give you something to swallow, what's it gonna be punta?

[/ QUOTE ]

The Mexican guy probably is vaguely familiar with the Spanish language and would not call him a point or tip (punta) but would refer to him as a bitch or whore (puta).

A_C_Slater
11-18-2004, 06:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"You got two options punta, Either you can take in in the ass or I can give you something to swallow, what's it gonna be punta?

[/ QUOTE ]

The Mexican guy probably is vaguely familiar with the Spanish language and would not call him a point or tip (punta) but would refer to him as a bitch or whore (puta).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Puta. That's it.

NLSoldier
11-18-2004, 06:42 AM
Nice. I should have thought of that /images/graemlins/smile.gif

eric5148
11-18-2004, 12:52 PM
Jesus takes it in the ass, he told me he liked it last night.

Topflight
11-18-2004, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus takes it in the ass, he told me he liked it last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

What! He said he had to visit his mother, that two timing bastard.

dr. klopek
11-18-2004, 06:41 PM
can't...think...of good...turning other cheek...joke.