PDA

View Full Version : Multitabling on a 56k connection

minwoo
11-18-2004, 03:16 AM
Do any of you guys do it? I'm going to a location where high speed connections aren't available. How many tables can be done without significant lagging? THanks.

Soleo
11-18-2004, 05:57 AM
I found boring that with slow connection it is more difficult to occupy the place at table. People with faster ones are always getting it when I click it.

bismillahno
11-18-2004, 07:47 AM
With a 56k and a good sized ping, I've had no real problems 4 tabling here. Haven't tried to go beyond that though. Grabbing the seat successfully can be a pain though.

Phill S
11-18-2004, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do any of you guys do it? I'm going to a location where high speed connections aren't available. How many tables can be done without significant lagging? THanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

as someone who is forced into using 48K (yuk) dial-up, ive looked into satellite internet. the 70 quid a month is too much for my student pockets, however for you it might be cool. cant remember if it said you were a septic or not, but its prolly cheaper that that in america if you are.

there is also 3G internet using the mobile phone network. its more expesive here but i dont know bout where you are.

bring on january and broadband...

Phill