Table images
LP is LAG, tries to steal with garbage
BB is Uber-Loose/Passive, has seen every flop and been busted twice
UTG is LAG

Action
Hero is dealt A/images/graemlins/club.gifQ/images/graemlins/club.gif in MP

SB posts blind of $3
BB posts blind of $5

UTG <font color="red">raises</font> ($10), Hero <font color="red">raises</font> ($25), CO <font color="red">raises</font> ($50), BB <font color="red">raises</font> All in ($150), UTG <font color="blue">calls</font> All in ($150), Hero ... ?

At this point, there is $378 in the pot with only LP to act behind me.

Reads
I'm 90% sure that no one has AA, KK, or QQ.

LP probably has KJ, KQ, or Ax, no way he plays anything bigger in this way, especially with my over the top in front of him. Anything bigger and he would have pushed himself or called looking to raise me on the flop.

BB is the only one who could have AA, KK, or QQ, but he's been seeing everything and is as likely to have a small pair or suited connectors as the pot is $86 when it gets to him and I've seen him push with weaker cards in the same situation.

UTG doesn't have AA, KK, or QQ because he would either raised a lot more UTG or gone for a limp/reraise.

Summary
I figure that at least one person has a pair, so I am a dog going in, but for a pot that size, I could raise to push out LP and isolate the two all ins or call trying to bring LP in to bust (or bluff) him on the flop. At most this hand will cost 1/2 my stack...

Chris Daddy Cool
11-18-2004, 01:01 AM
it seems pretty simple to me, if the trouble hands aren't out there AA,KK,QQ you're in good shape with the pot equity you're getting. of course you could be up against AK too which would suck.

if you're going to continue this hand you should push and make it an all-in fest, though i don't think folding would be that terrible because i dont' think my read would be good enough to know 90% that AA, KK or QQ or even AK isn't otu there. you only have 25 bucks in there after all...

EDIT: about the 90% read it's pretty tough to really make that strong of a read since so many different players have already made so many strong moves preflop.

DBowling
11-18-2004, 01:11 AM
Fold.
I dont know how well you know these players. But UTG min raise, calling all in seems awfully strong.
BB raising all in looks strong considering whats happened before he acted.
I dont see how you can call. Sure, it will cost you at most $300. If you have $300 to spare, please transfer it to my neteller account.

jslag
11-18-2004, 01:15 AM
If these players consistently play like this, why not wait for a better spot if they look as though they are sticking around for awhile?

mythrilfox
11-18-2004, 02:24 AM
"AQs MP with crazy preflop action"

This should tell you everything you need to know.

You have to realize, that regardless of his weak initial min-raise, he just called an all-in after a raise, re-raise, re-raise, and a third re-raise. Even a LAG will not be calling in this position without something good. If BB is as bad as you say he is, he could or could not have something good, but his presence in the pot certainly decreases the odds you're getting.

And then you have the CO to worry about. I can't imagine him trying to steal with a min-raise, but it's possible I guess. You know him better than I would obviously ... but I would have imagined he had something pretty good, otherwise he'd want to push people out with a larger raise.

Also, you shouldn't be playing a game where the buy-in is capped at 20BB. Lol.

BobboFitos
11-18-2004, 06:58 AM
Surprised no one mentioned this, but -

I dont like your preflop reraise with AQc. Granted the opener min raised, which isn't a "real" preflop raise, but what about calling here? It makes the decision easier with all the all ins in front of you to drop it...

If you somehow know AA KK QQ AK aren't out there this is a must call, but unless these players were seriously out of their minds, someone has to have one of these hands - right..?

creedofhubris
11-18-2004, 08:00 AM
This is a terrible structure for a game, until you double up a couple times. 20 big blinds buy-in?!?!?

Anyway, unless your game is absolutely berserk, this is a clear fold. I fold AQ to ONE reraise, let alone three all-ins. The soooootedness only really matters if there are going to be further rounds of betting.

If you're up against AA, KK, QQ, or AK, you're royally screwed, so there's little point in calling this.

Demana
11-18-2004, 04:25 PM
Re: 20 BB buy-in

It is the only No Limit game in town.

Re: Play of the hand

I decided to fold. Just too many chips to risk without having that strong a hand.

CO flips A/images/graemlins/spade.gif7/images/graemlins/spade.gif
UTG flips K/images/graemlins/spade.gifT/images/graemlins/spade.gif
BB flips 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif6/images/graemlins/heart.gif

amoeba
11-18-2004, 04:32 PM
thats fine, even if they are pushing with AXs vs mid pair, you realize that you have fewer aces out there for you to hit. I mean out of the 3 of them, at least one of them has an ace right?

I would be more tempted to call with JJ rather than AQ in this situation.still would fold but more tempted to call.

elnino12
11-18-2004, 04:56 PM
Good fold...ridiculous bets with marginal hands, but I don't think AQ is worth taking into this battle after all the PF action. If you had been able to isolate 1, or even 2, players--maybe I play, but AQ feels pretty weak here regardless of how loose these guys are. Also, you wouldv'e only had a 30% of taking this pot against your opponent's hole cards anyway. It seems like this was an amazing table and could definitely earn you some serious $ though /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Demana
11-18-2004, 05:54 PM
It was my first live NL game and I hope all the others are as profitable /images/graemlins/wink.gif

leykis
11-18-2004, 06:23 PM
I strongly agree with the poster who questioned reraising with this hand in this spot. After seeing what hands the players had here I can see that this game is quite different than the games I play in but still why not wait for QQ, KK, AA, and allow everone to dump their stacks to you. If you are going to call all in here I would want at least AKs or JJ.

If you had called the EP raise do you think that you could have seen a flop here? In other words did your raise induce this action? If so I would call here see the flop and play it from there.

Demana
11-18-2004, 07:01 PM
If I had just called UTG's raise, then I would have folded to the first all in because the action would have been different because I don't think that CO would have raised and BB would most likely have just called as well. If either go in at that point, my pot commitment is minimal and I'd have put them on stronger hands.

If both BB &amp; UTG just call CO's raise, then I just call too.

Triple C
11-19-2004, 12:56 AM
Good fold. I don't know how you can be so sure you're not up against a big pocket pair, but you were right. BB could easily have KK or AA with his small raise and all in call.

Where was this again? If it's anywhere within 100 miles, I might have to drop by.