PDA

View Full Version : Hillary or Condy

Men the Master
11-17-2004, 06:22 PM
Who is more accomplished, Condeleeza Rice or Hillary Clinton?

dports37
11-26-2004, 03:16 PM
Well if accomplishment is measured by "Major Terrorist Attacks Allowed," Condi's got the edge.

Zeno
11-26-2004, 03:28 PM
I thought this was going to be a sex thread.

I'll pretend it is anyway. I pick Condy. Hillary would want to don a strap on and poke you in the behind.

-Zeno

wacki
11-26-2004, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well if accomplishment is measured by "Major Terrorist Attacks Allowed," Condi's got the edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Atleast it only happened once (on US soil) under her watch. Clinton had many under his, and did little to nothing about it each time. The Bush administration was only continuing Clintons terror policy when 9/11 happened.

drdre2001mm
11-26-2004, 11:56 PM
Hillary. Condy is too busy wanting to be the NFL commish.

Rooster71
11-27-2004, 05:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was going to be a sex thread.

I'll pretend it is anyway. I pick Condy. Hillary would want to don a strap on and poke you in the behind.

-Zeno

[/ QUOTE ]
If it were 10-15 years ago, I would definitely pick Hillary. She seems like she might like it rough (or be very dominating). Condi seems like more of the standard good-girl type who probably doesn't venture much from the standard missionary position. But sometimes those with the good-girl image really turn out to be a sex-crazed maniacs who want to go at it non-stop for days. But Hillary is now looking old and ragged, so I would have to pick Condi.

ACPlayer
11-27-2004, 09:43 AM
I will take Hillary.

As I recall cyrus had a post/poll about whether liberals or conservatives are more likely to go down and the liberals won.

I'll take hillary and kick her out before she straps one on.

jakethebake
11-27-2004, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If "felonies gotten away with" is the criteria (Whitewater) Hillary's got the edge...or just being a bitch. Can't think of much else she's accomplished.

Xargque
11-27-2004, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
She also has the edge on never having had an original thought or disagreeing with a superior.

-X

jakethebake
11-27-2004, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
She also has the edge on never having had an original thought or disagreeing with a superior.-X

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? I think it's the exact opposite. I think a lot of W's thoughts actually originated with her.

goofball
11-27-2004, 07:18 PM
what exactly did she do?

jakethebake
11-29-2004, 09:58 AM
Try Google. Anything I post here on the topic will be called biased so you're better off getting a sense of it for yourself. Argueably, she knowingly "invested" in a fraudulent scheme that made the Clintons a lot of money.