PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Poker--Help!

GuruCane
11-17-2004, 02:17 PM
I posted this in the zoo, but since there's not much contained herein to rip into me for (for eg, no claims that I am a winning player or that online poker is rigged), I haven't received any advice. I apologize if this isn't the right forum, but I am looking for help from the knowledgeable. Thanks in advance.

I am having a terrible time trying to get the powers that be at Absolute Poker to respond to the following situation:
Long story short, I timed out with the nut flush on the river. I had slowplayed it and intended to check-raise the river for a sizeable pot. I checked the river, bet to me......timed out.
1. Have others had server problems with Absolute? As an aside, I had two other hands that I won (b/c noone bet once I timed out) that night after timing out. Please note that I have not previously had server issues other than not being able to log on (which the site openly disclosed as a server problem) and I have a brand new Dell (so, unless it's virus related, I don't think it's the computer).
2. I sent them the hand via email as per their request and they are ignoring me. They are being very unprofessional about this. Have others had this experience and how have they, if at all, resolved it?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

dealer_toe
11-17-2004, 02:20 PM
yea, unless you're clearing a bonus there, you shouldnt be playing there!!