M2d
11-17-2004, 12:34 PM
7-12 from trey land and his season percentage goes down? daaaaaaamn

ThaSaltCracka
11-17-2004, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I really really really really hope he resigns.

nolanfan34
11-17-2004, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess? Don't go out buying a Ray Allen Sonics jersey.

Remember they started off hot like this last year, then lost about 10 in a row. I think he's traded before the deadline.

ThaSaltCracka
11-17-2004, 01:06 PM
depends on how this team is doing. Fortson has been a great improvement at center, and Luke and AD are quite a combo(surprisingly). I am waiting for the collapse, but hope it doesn't happen.

Toro
11-17-2004, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you want him to quit? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ThaSaltCracka
11-17-2004, 02:04 PM
re-signs.

Toro
11-17-2004, 02:12 PM
I was just fcking with ya salty, I knew what you meant.

wayabvpar
11-17-2004, 02:30 PM
If they could find a way to hang onto Allen, they could have a pretty good young core going into next season- Ridnour, Collison, Lewis and Swift are all VERY young. They get out from under Potapenko and James' contracts next season as well, which will give them a bunch of flexibility.

Sign Allen, find a decent PF/C free agent who can rebound and score, and let the young guys develop. They could be a monster in a couple of years.

Popinjay
11-17-2004, 02:32 PM
as Kevin Collabro put it, he's the best shooter in the WORLD

RcrdBoy
11-17-2004, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the Sonics should do is wait. There is going to be a new CBA and as it sits now, no other team in the NBA will be able to pay him more than the Sonics.

For the first time in years, the front office seems to have some idea about what it's doing.

wayabvpar
11-17-2004, 03:10 PM
I think the fact that Wally Walker is not calling the day to day shots as GM makes a big difference. I think the guy is a dolt. He nearly singlehandedly ran the franchise into the ground after Whitsitt left.

ThaSaltCracka
11-17-2004, 03:13 PM
I said right as the season started that the Sonics were severly underated in the preseason. All things look that was so far, especially with Denver, LAL, LAC, not being as good as people thought they would be.

nolanfan34
11-17-2004, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I said right as the season started that the Sonics were severly underated in the preseason. All things look that was so far, especially with Denver, LAL, LAC, not being as good as people thought they would be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I deem your sample size INSUFFICIENT

ThaSaltCracka
11-17-2004, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I deem your sample size INSUFFICIENT

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see here.... where is that "haters" thread link at.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

nolanfan34
11-17-2004, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lets see here.... where is that "haters" thread link at.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not hating, it's being rational. I like how they're playing so far, but they did this last year too.

I do agree that they look to be on the right track, and having a couple of guys who can rebound ain't too shabby.

WEASEL45
11-17-2004, 03:43 PM
didnt most people think the lakers wouldnt make the playoffs or just barely make them.

ThaSaltCracka
11-17-2004, 04:36 PM
no, I think most people think/thought they were a 6-8 seed.

kyro
11-17-2004, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was incredibly confused by this quote. you mean resigns like "signs again" i'm assuming right? is it re-signs or resigns?

ThaSaltCracka
11-18-2004, 02:12 AM
re-signs, btw, they have won eigth in a row.

BusterStacks
11-18-2004, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From NBA Inside Drive?

wayabvpar
11-18-2004, 03:22 PM
God that was un ugly game last night. I can't imagine being a Nets fan and having to watch that [censored] every game. Yikes! If they can get through this road trip 4-2, they might be legit. Especially when they get Potapenko and Murray back to bolster the rotation.

ThaSaltCracka
11-18-2004, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From NBA Inside Drive?

[/ QUOTE ]
Collabro is the Sonics play by play guy.

Popinjay
11-18-2004, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From NBA Inside Drive?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup I am pretty sure him and Billy McKinney did the commentary for that game. That was the best duo I have ever heard call a sports game. Too bad Billy ain't doing it this year /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

kerssens
11-18-2004, 04:54 PM
I liked Marques Johnson more than McKinney....Ehlo is garbage

Jon K.
11-19-2004, 07:25 AM
Remember this summer when all of the Ray Allen for Vince Carter rumours were floating around? Boy do I sure miss those.

(Raptors fan)

ThaSaltCracka
11-19-2004, 12:01 PM
Carter sucks man, I would have stopped watching the Sonics if they had made that trade.

M2d
11-19-2004, 12:20 PM
what's up with the carter to portland rumors I've heard?

Clarkmeister
11-19-2004, 12:36 PM
What do you guys think of Ridnour's future?

ThaSaltCracka
11-19-2004, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What do you guys think of Ridnour's future?

[/ QUOTE ]I think he will be a very serviceable PG, and maybe one that could become another Steve Nash if he improved his shooting and protected the ball more. I like a lot of things about Luke though. He hustles more than anyone else on that team, and he is a pest on D, basically contesting the ball any time it is near him. He spreads the ball well and runs the court well, especially with this team. I think he is to small to guard some of the bigger PG in the league though, but he is quick enough to hang with all the smaller ones.

wayabvpar
11-19-2004, 03:28 PM
I remember GP as a young guy- he couldn't shoot for [censored] either, which makes me hopeful for Luke.

stabn
11-19-2004, 04:05 PM
We don't need another cancer in portland, thank you. We've had enough of them.