PDA

View Full Version : Multi-tabling

Zelcious
11-17-2004, 07:13 AM

Zelcious
11-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Quite interesting to see that no one offset the starting times of their sng's to distribute the workload. I assume the only reason is that it's easier if all the sng's you play at the same time are on roughly the same level so you play with the same strategy. But I still think it's quite surprising.

SmileyEH
11-17-2004, 01:54 PM
SNG's proceed at such different paces and hardly anyone only plays 4game sets that after 30 mins all your tournies are usually staggered anyway. Starting all of them at the same time is just more convenient.

-SmileyEH

AleoMagus
11-17-2004, 02:41 PM
Also, in the early levels there is no need to distribute the workload. In the later stages, you will have busted in some of your tourneys so the workload will lighten anyways.

I personally think that it's a lot easier to start them all at once than it is to stagger.

Regards
Brad S

stupidsucker
11-25-2004, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, in the early levels there is no need to distribute the workload. In the later stages, you will have busted in some of your tourneys so the workload will lighten anyways.

I personally think that it's a lot easier to start them all at once than it is to stagger.

Regards
Brad S

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree , I play 8 at a time and start each one as soon as I can. They stager themselves for the most part.

ilya
11-25-2004, 12:37 AM
I think this poll would be even more interesting if it didn't have ranges. At the very least 3 and 4 should be separate. Substantial difference, IMO. I play 3 myself and 4 is overwhelming.

DoctorJ
11-25-2004, 01:26 AM
I agree with this: 3 is much different than 4, especially if you're watching sports on TV and trying to post on 2+2...

R