PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Anti-tilt mechanism.

cnfuzzd
11-17-2004, 06:32 AM
So, for the past few days ive been giong through one of those big slides that we all encounter, and tonight was by far the worst. Flopped king high flushes getting drawn on by the ace, tptk getting drawn to two pair and what not. I wasnt very happy. I was going to make a sarcastic post about this one person who tried to explain to me that AQ is a better hand than KJ, which i thought was rather kind of him, considering he was behind. Then, i watched the last twenty minutes of napoleon dynamite. I am relaxed, and at ease with the world again. By far, one of the best movies ever. For those who cant download it, you have a few more weeks before it is released, but its is well worth the purchase.

ok, carry on.

peace

john nickle

kenberman
11-17-2004, 08:02 AM
Where do you download movies from?

obithrawn
11-17-2004, 09:29 AM
I suggest "the internet".

Its new, but its good. They have it on computers now.

chrisdhal
11-17-2004, 10:50 AM
I like your views and want to subscribe to your newsletter.

kenberman
11-17-2004, 10:55 AM
if you are going to pass off Homer's quotes as your own, at least get the quote right.

You don't have any original thoughts, and even your plagiarized thoughts are wrong.

chrisdhal
11-17-2004, 11:26 AM
Relax. Generally it's not a good idea to post Warez sites, movie download sites, etc. on a public forum. I'm sure the 2+2 management doesn't want them posted here as it could potentially open them up them up for piracy litagation and such. There are a number of places to download movies and such from, but I would guess you're not going to find any reference to particular sites here. Do what was suggested and search for movie downloads. In particular read up on BitTorrent. That should be enough to get you started.

kenberman
11-17-2004, 11:30 AM
I hear you.
thanks

willie
11-17-2004, 11:53 AM
i told you

i was in alaska hunting wolverines with my uncle.

thrillhouse7
11-18-2004, 12:14 PM
Hilarious... and I don't care if it was stolen and changed.