PDA

View Full Version : MORE SSH QUIZZES ED!!!

TheLance
11-16-2004, 10:04 PM
Ed,
I'm making decent fun money at micro-limits. THANKS!
How much can I pay you for a workbook of SSH quizzes?
Or how about a couple thousand hand histories?
You publish, I buy. Anyone else interested?

sublime
11-16-2004, 10:09 PM
books and software forum?

brandon
11-17-2004, 01:29 AM
Mason posted that they are planning a hand quiz book. Not sure when its supposed to be out.

Ed Miller
11-17-2004, 01:31 AM
Mason posted that they are planning a hand quiz book. Not sure when its supposed to be out.

It's in the queue of stuff I'm working on. But it happens to be third in the queue, so don't expect to see it soon. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Maybe a year or so...

brandon
11-17-2004, 01:52 AM
What are the other books you are working on?

Ed Miller
11-17-2004, 01:55 AM
What are the other books you are working on?

I'm about halfway through a beginner's hold 'em book (limit and no limit covered for sure.. and possibly a small tournament section as well... about 150 pages or so total). That should be out maybe in February.

After that, I think I will probably do a Theory of No Limit book with David.

Entity
11-17-2004, 02:19 AM
Theory of No Limit would be great. I'd love to see some NL books from 2+2 publishing.

Thanks for all the good work, Ed.

Rob

manpower
11-17-2004, 02:26 AM
Dead honest, I was just thinking today how much I needed good NL theory.

MisterKing
11-17-2004, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a good NL theory for ya: Sign on to Party Poker, sit down at a NL$25 10 seat table (or better still, 4 of them), hopefully with several opponents sporting sub-$25 stacks (indicative of losing play, generally). Fold til you can't take it anymore -- playing only big hands, and doing so aggressively. Don't overbet or underbet pots, and you're good to go. Voila! Profits! My cat could run this "theory" profitably if I had a second computer for it to use.

Freakin
11-17-2004, 06:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a good NL theory for ya: Sign on to Party Poker, sit down at a NL$25 10 seat table (or better still, 4 of them), hopefully with several opponents sporting sub-$25 stacks (indicative of losing play, generally). Fold til you can't take it anymore -- playing only big hands, and doing so aggressively. Don't overbet or underbet pots, and you're good to go. Voila! Profits! My cat could run this "theory" profitably if I had a second computer for it to use.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Overpairs, flopped sets, and nut flush draws make me plenty on party.

Freakin

slogger
11-17-2004, 11:59 AM
You an ND guy?