PDA

View Full Version : pokertracker missing summaries

citanul
11-16-2004, 07:01 PM
I've got a big stinking pile of tournaments that tell me they've been loaded without summaries. However, I don't have the original emails from Party.

When I go in my tournament dbase window and ask it to show me all tournaments played on the days of the missing summaries, I get no information about these touranemtns. If I can't look up this stuff, how am I supposed to fill in the blanks?

Anyone have any ideas, or should I just tell pokertracker to throw out the old tournaments with no summaries?

Thanks,

citanul

edit: a couple of these have been things where i forgot to ask for a summary, and then loaded the hands off my hard disk from the "new" storage of hands there.

rjb03
11-16-2004, 07:29 PM
I don't think you can request summaries from party after the tourney is over and you clicked no. If you could you could just request the numbers that it tells you you're missing. What pokertracker is telling you is that you have hand histories for hands not linked to a tournament it has information about (it doesn't factor into your ITM and ROI because of this). Just get rid of them if you can't get the summary.

citanul
11-16-2004, 07:35 PM
Well, yes, I know that. But there's also a manual results entry form in tracker, I think. I was wondering if there were a way to look at the hands that it has no summary for, and manually enter the results for it.

Thanks,

citanul

rjb03
11-16-2004, 07:38 PM
I think you would have to remember a specific hand from the tourney to be able to find it and check it down where it lists the hands by blinds because PT sorts everything by tournament, but you don't have the tournament summary for it to sort so you can't pull up hands from unknown tournaments.

Edit: I just tried this, but I don't think you can view the HH at all.

stupidsucker
11-16-2004, 08:02 PM
if you go to the manual tourney entry you should be able to add yourself and the place you got then save it. Then they will start showing up in your stats line.

rjb03
11-16-2004, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you go to the manual tourney entry you should be able to add yourself and the place you got then save it. Then they will start showing up in your stats line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finding this information out I think is the problem. If party saves your HH's on the hard drive I guess you could comb through them and figure out where you finished and enter that in manually.

Bremen
11-16-2004, 10:34 PM
Ok, if it has tournies with no summaries that means it probably has all the hands up to the point you got knocked out. So you don't need to enter when you went out. All you will need is the buy-in, fee, # entrants, and the table type. Now you probably don't have any hands after you got knocked out, so other players stats in PT won't be totally accurate, but yours will be.