PDA

View Full Version : no-limit heads up play

cincy_kid24
11-16-2004, 05:58 PM
I have been having trouble in heads up, no-limit situations lately, my general feeling is to steal blinds like crazy and semi-bluff (applied to any tourney structure). Also by this point I have solidified a tight-aggressive image causing my opponents almost always raise with the best hand and become very predictable. This kind of strategy has worked fairly well for me in the past but for some reason ive been getting caught, maybe i loosen up too much during heads up play which affects my decision-making. What is the best way approach heads-up for no-limit tourneys?

stripsqueez
11-17-2004, 01:27 AM
its a bit of a raffle heads up no-limit at the end of a tourney - eastbay posted in the 1 table tourney forum a week or so ago about heads up at the end - he reckons if you simple push pre-flop everytime (or call your opponents push or push over the top of whatever else he does) you will win around 45% of the time starting with the same number of chips - this assumes the blind structure and amount of chips applicable to the party 1 table tourneys (at the end its 250/500 blinds and T10,000)

i suggest you search the 1 table forum for more

stripsqueez - chickenhawk