PDA

View Full Version : What a long strange trip it has been (I R EDUMICATED)

MelchyBeau
11-16-2004, 05:07 PM
It's been about 4 years and 3 months since I first started college, and I am finally through. I took my last 2 finals today (Discrete Math and Sociology). Saturday I will leave Ruston, La with my B.S. in Physics from Louisiana Tech, a whole slew of information that I will probably never use, and about 3 tons worth of books that will probably collect dust.

I spent much of my time debating, you could say I am a master debater (lame joke I know). So I have quite a few pieces of plastic and wood to use for paperweights. It helped me alot though. I learned to overcome my natural introvertedness.

Tonight my dad and I will break out the bottle of scotch and celebrate a little bit. Next week sometime I'll break out my 2 graduation presents (Jack Daniel's and Crown Royal) and have a little celebration with some of my friends
I will drink to those who didn't make it, wether it was from death (Cancer, Alcohol, pills). Or through failing (usually due to alcohol)

I get to be a lazy bum till January where hopefully I'll be in San Diego as long as my job prospects pan out. But till then, I have the cards to study.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Melch

ThaSaltCracka
11-16-2004, 05:14 PM
sell your books on Amazon.com.

Congrats!

Boris
11-16-2004, 06:55 PM
only 4 years and 3 months. impressive. You'll have blast in San Diego. Get a place near the beach for sure.