PDA

View Full Version : F, Marry, Kill

OrangeHeat
11-16-2004, 04:19 PM
ala the stern show

Scenario 1: Halle Barry, Jennifer Anniston, Denise Richards

Scenario 2: Annette Benning, Renea Russo, Geena Davis

For each scenario - Pick one and only one to kill, one to marry, and one to F. You have to use all three choices - no duplication. Keep in mind the girl you F is a one time thing.

Explain why if you feel like it.

Orange

Alobar
11-16-2004, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ala the stern show

[/ QUOTE ]

1: I "F" Denise Richards, because she's hot. I marry Jennifer Aniston, because she's the kind of hot I'd like to bang every night. And I kill Halle Berry, because shes a whacked out bitch.

2: I don't know who annette benning is. I think renea russo is ugly, but could stand to sleep with her once because anette benning could be worse. I marry Gena Davis, because she's cute and seems nice.

kyro
11-16-2004, 08:01 PM
Scenario 1:

Do Denise Richards. She's friggin gorgeous.
Marry Jennifer Aniston.
Kill Halle Berry. Sorry, she's a knockout too. But not as gorgeous as Denise and Jennifer Aniston IS my future wife. As soon as Brad Pitt dies of that mysterious illness...

Scenario 2: A bit tougher. I'm only 20 so older women would make it tough. Eh...

Do Annette Bening
Marry Rene Russo
Kill Geena Davis

I really have no reasons for this one

ThaSaltCracka
11-16-2004, 08:08 PM
do Halle Berry, marry Jennifer, kill Denise. Halle is easily the hottest one, no argument whatsoever. Denise's eyebrows are to bushy for me to marry her, not to mention she is like almost 40.

Do Renee Russo, she is actually somewhat atractive, and probably marry Gena because she looks like a closet freak.

Kurn, son of Mogh
11-16-2004, 09:20 PM
A better one was going around a year or two ago. It was better because none of the 3 were exactly babes.

Hillary Clinton, Christiane Amanpour, Greta Van Sustern.

Ulysses
11-16-2004, 09:24 PM
F, M, K

Halle Barry, Jennifer Anniston, Denise Richards

Renea Russo, Annette Benning, Geena Davis

Tyler Durden
11-16-2004, 09:31 PM
I thought you couldn't sleep with the one you marry? Like she is just a trophy wife kind of thing.

I've heard the game called F*ck, Chuck and Marry.

Duke
11-16-2004, 09:40 PM
Same as me.

~D

kyro
11-16-2004, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Denise's eyebrows are to bushy for me to marry her, not to mention she is like almost 40.

[/ QUOTE ]

Errr, Denise Richards is the youngest of the three...

cockandbull
11-16-2004, 10:33 PM
denise richards, halle berry, jennifer anniston

am a little lost on the second one, anyone have any good pictures to pass judgement on?

mikeyp
11-16-2004, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ala the stern show

[/ QUOTE ]

1: I "F" Denise Richards, because she's hot. I marry Jennifer Aniston, because she's the kind of hot I'd like to bang every night. And I kill Halle Berry, because shes a whacked out bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what I was going to do.

ThaSaltCracka
11-17-2004, 02:39 AM
irrelavent, she is also the ugliest of the three.

kyro
11-17-2004, 02:51 AM
i can see where you're coming from, but there's something about her that says "f*** me right now." If it was Halle Berry was in almost any other group, she'd be the doee, but I really have a thing for Denise Richards.

ThaSaltCracka
11-17-2004, 02:56 AM
I was just about to post that apparently Denise is now in Playboy /images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

nothumb
11-17-2004, 03:13 AM
El D is 100% correct.

Halle Berry is way hotter than Denise Richards. Not close. Not at all. Denise Richards is really 3rd rate, B-movie, making out with Neve Cambpell on a La-Z-Boy cute. If you are into nailing trailer trash then keep her. Also, I would much rather see more Halle Berry movies than Denise Richards movies, so I would have to kill Richards.

Marry Anniston, mainly because she was in Office Space and I hear Halle keeps 'em on a real tight leash.

The second one is tougher. It's really not possible to give reasons. Except I might be tempted to snog Davis (while imagining her making out with Rosie in the dug-out between shoots in "A League of Their Own" while Madonna masturbates) and marry Russo, because she seems like a quality chick and Benning has taken a few roles lately that make me think she might be unstable.

I guess you're probably not supposed to think this much about something like this.

kyro
11-17-2004, 03:57 AM
seen 'em /images/graemlins/smile.gif

kyro
11-17-2004, 03:59 AM
i dunno, i seem to be the only person who finds denise richards gorgeous. she's easily in my top 5 (behind ms. aniston of course)

Rounder041
11-17-2004, 05:21 AM
Do Halley, and only once, whatever, Ill do her however many times I please. Marry Jennifer (do her however many too!), and kill denise(HER TOO!).

NLSoldier
11-17-2004, 05:25 AM
Umm, Rounder, why dont you go reread the rules. I think for cheating you should have to go reply to the Brad Pitt vs Fatty thread.

Rounder041
11-17-2004, 05:28 AM
Not only am I choosing fatty because she is a SHE, but because she has SO MANY OPTIONS! I mean seriously guys, who is only going for the butt when you can picka crevice here, pick a fold of skin there, and you are golden! it changes everytime, unlimited possibilities, the F-ing goes on and on.

NLSoldier
11-17-2004, 05:30 AM
You just love to cheat and bend the rules dont you! The rules CLEARLY state that its "who would you rather do in the BUTT" Regardless of how many folds of dried up poop and whatever else you have to dig through to get there!

elwoodblues
11-17-2004, 10:43 AM
Exactly my choices as well. Benning might very well belong in the hotties over 40 thread (I can't believe I missed her).

daveymck
11-17-2004, 12:06 PM
F K M

I was a bit close on the who to Kill but in the end went for Jennifer for irratating the crap out of me in friends for the last million years. I dont understand her popularity on here but I guess she is more of an american girl. Halle for [censored] as long as she grow her hair long for it. Denise to marry she is the best looking to my eye, also she may recreate the Neve Cambell snogging scene for me I used to like Neve when she was in Party of Five.

This one is too tough as to be honest dont like any of them but if pushed kill Annett, [censored] Geena and marry Rene.

daveymck
11-17-2004, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do Halle Berry, marry Jennifer, kill Denise. Halle is easily the hottest one, no argument whatsoever. Denise's eyebrows are to bushy for me to marry her, not to mention she is like almost 40.

Do Renee Russo, she is actually somewhat atractive, and probably marry Gena because she looks like a closet freak.

[/ QUOTE ]

33 is not anywhere near 40. (From and irate over 30 who is not near 40)

ThaSaltCracka
11-17-2004, 12:13 PM
whatever, I stand by my assesment. She was on BDSSP yesterday and she looked weathered.