PDA

View Full Version : I killed stuart little

Sponger15SB
11-16-2004, 01:26 PM
So there has been a mouse wandering around our house the past couple of days and i finally saw it this morning in our room. I made like a maze of skateboarders and then lead him out the door. Then he was outside and he was just like running around in circles for seriously like 10 minutes, and then finally when one of my girl neighbors came home and freaked out i went outside to do something about it so I got my roomates airsoft gun and went outside to scare it.

Only I hit the thing in the back of the neck and it started rolling on the ground helplessly and it was bleeding from its mouth, it then started twitching but then it stopped for like 20 seconds and then its leg started tripping out too so I shot it a few more times and it finally stopped.

I mean I know using a mouse trap is one thing, but damn, I didn't mean for this to happen, honest!

dogmeat
11-16-2004, 01:50 PM
Wow. How do you feel about taking money from people that probably won't be able to feed their families now, since they are losing all their cash at the poker tables?

Personally, I love taking their money. AFWIW, the mouse would never have made it out of my house.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Sponger15SB
11-16-2004, 02:36 PM
I for some unknown reason posted this in the NVG forum instead of OOT.

I really have no clue as I actually thought I posted it in the OOT, and figured somehow I didn't click continue button or whatever and just forgot about it.

M2d
11-16-2004, 05:38 PM
it's a mouse. get over it.

SmileyEH
11-17-2004, 01:05 AM
I shot a squirell once and cried....but I was 9 years old.

-SmileyEH

ChrisCo
11-17-2004, 01:57 AM
I hit a deer a couple weeks ago going to school early one morning. I broke its legs and its intestines were hanging out. I had to grab the deer and help it get across the road and onto the shoulder. The cops came and shot it. The trail of blood can still be seen even after it has rained for about a week.

Diplomat
11-17-2004, 02:35 AM
Two years ago I lived in a basement suite of a house that was connected to all the other houses in the block. Apparently they were built this way 95 years ago to help conserve resources (ie. heavy limestone and heat), but now the walls are like swiss cheese between each house. So, if Stewart Little gets into 12 Sydenham, he gets into 12, 13, 14, 15, etc.

Anyway, there I was sitting at my computer at 3 am, trying to get some work done, and I look over to see Stewey sitting on my armchair. He's watching me work, standing on his hind legs. He looks a little pissed that I've taken over his territory.

Two days, four traps, and one cat later, stewey et al were vanquished.

The worst part was often at about 3 am a trap would snap in the laundry room and wake me up...because you just know what happened, and that you've got a dead mouse in the next room.

-Diplomat

Men the Master
11-17-2004, 03:04 AM
Next time, get a transparent bowl and put it over the mouse. Trap him in it. Then lift the side of the bowl a little bit then get a Raid and spray it into the side of the bowl. Then close the bowl again.

STLantny
11-17-2004, 09:51 AM
My dad's shop has a small mouse problem, he uses the tried and true method, of stepping on them. hard.

nicky g
11-17-2004, 11:16 AM
Your girl neighbour is a loser. Freaking out at a mouse in your house is poor, but understandable. Freaking out at a mouse outside is ridiculous.

Lazymeatball
11-17-2004, 01:22 PM
were you the one who posted the 'spider in a glass' thread? that was a good read.

Porcupine
11-17-2004, 10:28 PM
We had a mouse that we saw periodically. It didn't seem to cause much trouble, but we wanted him out, so we set up some traps to catch him and release him outside. Over several days, the mouse kept tripping the traps, but always got away w/o being caught. One day I come home and there are mouse droppings on my bed. The following sequence of events lasts about 1 hour: drive to store, buy "real" mouse trap, put peanut butter on as bait, hide trap near hot water heater, hear trap snap, see dead/dying mouse in trap.