PDA

View Full Version : Absolute reload offer--personalized, like

sfer
11-16-2004, 01:31 AM
I got an email today from Absolute offering a 20% reload up to $210. I haven't played there since early summer. I assume others have received this:

Valued customer,

It appears that it has been a while since you last played or deposited with us. If you are not regularly playing at our site, I would encourage you to take another look at all that Absolute Poker has to offer.

Especially exciting are the daily satellite tournaments and a monthly qualifying tournament for a seat at the World Series Of Poker tournament in Las Vegas next year.

As a valued customer, I would like to encourage you to make another cash deposit with us. If you make a deposit within the next 10 days, I will give you a total bonus of 20% to be adding to your pending account. The maximum bonus is capped at 20% of a $1,050 deposit, which is $210.

Important: you must reply to this email after you make your deposit. I have to manually add the bonus to your account. I look forward to seeing you playing and winning at Absolute Poker soon.

Thanks,

Michael Scott

Team Absolute -VIP HOST

Michael@Absolutepoker.com

CindigoHE
11-16-2004, 01:45 AM
I guess it's these kind of emails and bonuses, along with their weekly stuff that's got the population booming there. 5800 people on tonight at one point, which i think is literally double what it was averaging over the summer.

MicroBob
11-16-2004, 01:52 AM
I think it's more than double actually. But I still think their software sucks.

cab4656
11-21-2004, 08:48 PM
I've received this email a couple times now. Since you posted it here I actually redownloaded Absolute. Looks like there's a few more players, but still not impressed. Re-un-installed for now.

MaxSquat
11-21-2004, 09:46 PM
20% dang...i havent played there in over 2 months....i still get these weekly 10% reload emails.... I dont play there since there isnt much limit O8 action...however I'll be willing to head back if they offer me that 20%.. Absolute isnt "too bad"...but plenty of "fishes"