PDA

View Full Version : On the Button with 7 limpers in front

SoaringAngle
11-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Recently i was playing in a 3-6 B+M game. It seemed very loose passive, as there was practically no raising done pre-flop. Anyway, I'm on the button and I like to wait until the action is too me before I look at my hole cards.

I begin counting the number of bets to determine how big the pot is, and when it gets to me i realize that every single person in front of me has limped in. Before looking at my hand I am excited knowing that there are several profitable hands to raise with and an insane amount of hands to limp with b/c the blinds have never raised pre-flop.

However, I look at my hole cards to see the T-2o and i have to muck my cards as the hand goes on 9-handed.

I was just wondering what is the absolute worst hand you could limp in here knowing it will not be raised and the hand will be 10-handed. I feel stupid, but I think I may have limped in if that T-2 was only suited.

Let me know what you think

SoaringAngle
11-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Suppose I'll *Bump*
But is this actually a bad question

Rubeskies
11-15-2004, 10:02 PM
A La Small Stakes Hold Em: 53s

Shillx
11-15-2004, 10:04 PM
I would throw away T2s. I would limp with 64s and Q2s on the low side. I want either some connectedness or a high card to go with being suited.

Brad