PDA

View Full Version : The 1-2 No limit game at Foxwoods

Goodie54
11-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Who's played in this game? Holy crap is it soft. My brother played it and always told me how soft it was but I was skeptical that it could overcome the 10 dollar an hour rake and the 100 dollar max buy in. Man, was I wrong. I played for 14 hours on Sat. while my brother was in the tourney and probably played with 25 different people. There were only about 4 or 5 that had any semblence of a clue and only one I would charecterize as solid.

A couple of hands - JJ in the small blind, I raise to 16 after two limpers, flop comes J 4 4, I check, limper pushes for 90 bucks with a jack.

QQ in the BB, limpers, raise to 16, I raise 50 more. Limper calls then calls all in on a rag flop with 10 10.

Lots of limping and calling of raises and folding after the flop. Very weak and predictable opponents.

I made $1300 on the day.

Anybody else play in this game?

Peace

Goodie

Ben
11-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Hrm.

Anyone else found this game to be as soft?

I may have to make the drive down...

Tilt
11-15-2004, 05:38 PM
No kidding. I'm going.

Is it full ring?

Is $10/hour really that bad? If thats all they rake, thats probably about 3%. How do they rake on an hourly basis? Grab $1 from each player every hour?

Goodie54
11-15-2004, 05:39 PM
It's time. You pay ten dollars an hour to play in the game.

Peace

Goodie

Scorpion
11-15-2004, 05:50 PM
It's too tough everyone is a ROCK. Don't play it's not worth it!!!! STAY AWAY.

JFB37
11-15-2004, 06:06 PM
I agree. The game is a complete joke. It can be like going to an ATM. The only two problems are the ludicrous rake and finding any money on the table. You don't want to be at a table where everyone has the minimum buy in or under. You want a couple of people who have some $$. Chances are that they are also bad but have gotten lucky off of people who worse.

The only other thing I would add is don't get too "fancy." No need for it and it won't work.

Have fun.

asofel
11-15-2004, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's too tough everyone is a ROCK. Don't play it's not worth it!!!! STAY AWAY.

[/ QUOTE ]

plus CT gets really cold this time of year...really really cold...and...um...the werewolves come out of hiding...