PDA

View Full Version : Playerview Layouts

Yobz
11-15-2004, 01:52 PM
Hey guys,
I dont know if this is the right place to do this or if this does not deserve its own thread, but I have an idea:
We should set up a thread (maybe this one) where we can all post playerview layouts. Compare them to each other and exchange them. Mine right now suck, so I'm hoping to leach some off somebody /images/graemlins/smile.gif
If you want, I can probably find hosting for a few layouts, send me a PM if you want. I'm off to class soon so I will probably do it later.

Freakin
11-15-2004, 02:16 PM
Here's what I've got going on. I set up some color ranges for green = fishy to red = solid. I have flop, turn & river aggro in there with color ranges as well. Still haven't put in CR%. Not sure how to export, but i thought it was in there now. The fun part was making it look pretty by lining up all the left edges...

Freakin

http://myhome.spu.edu/ayeb/pics/pview2.jpg

illunious
11-15-2004, 03:13 PM
my latest SS (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/gllen/playerviewss.gif)

VPIP / PFR
TotHands / BB/100
and the AF's in gray

ghostface
11-15-2004, 03:17 PM
for those seat numbers did you add the numbers to the seat immages or to the table image?

amirpc
11-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Hey guys this is a great idea!

How about this, post in here when you have a nice layout that you would like to share...just post the .plv file I'll set it up and take a screenshot and put it up on the website for everyone to download! You guys like this idea?

illunious
11-15-2004, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
for those seat numbers did you add the numbers to the seat immages or to the table image?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seat images.

illunious
11-15-2004, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about this, post in here when you have a nice layout that you would like to share...just post the .plv file I'll set it up and take a screenshot and put it up on the website for everyone to download!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sent mine to amirpc (with my party images), in case anyone is interested in using it.

Lost Wages
11-15-2004, 04:33 PM
What use do you make of BB/100? You would need many thousands of hands against an opponent to draw any conclusions based on that statistic.

Lost Wages

illunious
11-15-2004, 04:47 PM
Good point, I guess I just added it because it was there /images/graemlins/smile.gif

amirpc
11-15-2004, 05:13 PM
Layout repository has been created, Illunious's stuff has been added. Anyone else with a nice layout feel free to send it to me!

Aces_McCoy
11-15-2004, 08:23 PM
Just posted a layout for anyone who is interested. I'd recommend downloading the images and throwing them in your PartyPoker/images folder as well. (Make a backup first!)

The new background image should help you identify what is what, as you are playing.

As far as the numbers go, the colors are graduated: Green (Fishy) Yellow, Orange, Red (Watch out!)
I wasn't sure how to rate aggression, so I just left those blue for now. It's easy enough to change though.

The top line tells you if the player is a solid player or not. (Net Profit, % Win when seeing flop, % Win at Showdown)

The bottom line give an indication as to their style of play. (Loose/Tight, Aggressive/Passive)

People may want to change the color ranges as I just took a shot in the dark.

Thanks again for this amazing tool!

Aces_McCoy

felson
11-20-2004, 04:29 PM
Okay, so I downloaded the new seat and table images and put them in my Party/images folder. What do I do with the .plv file? What do I name it, and where does it go?

amirpc
11-20-2004, 05:08 PM
You don't name it anything, you open up the layout manager and go file->Import layout and select the .pvl file.

BillUCF
11-20-2004, 05:41 PM
How do you create a player layout? Does it require some programming skill or just a software package?

amirpc
11-20-2004, 10:26 PM
Neither, you just click on the layout manager inside PlayerView and set everything up the way you like it, then click Export layout. Then you send it to me to put on the website /images/graemlins/smile.gif