PDA

View Full Version : Buy S&P puts right here: 1057/24.06 *NM*

05-30-2002, 01:40 PM

06-05-2002, 11:23 AM

06-05-2002, 11:47 AM

06-06-2002, 04:37 PM
I switched to futures at today's pre-open and - and this is the funny part - I was short all day, planning to sell more at the close...

And my broker bought me in! Okay, down to some semblance of futures margins at least. I mean, I'm still short, but it is too funny.

If I stick with this broker, I may never go broke again. Or, I may go broke in one week. I mean, he did it without even asking!!

I am smiling. But in all seriousness, if you don't swing a big line on your best trades, how will you feed your idiot periods?

Gosh!

eLROY

06-06-2002, 04:40 PM
The point being, I forgot my old rule, of never trading options within more than a week until expiration.

They just don't offer enough leverage, when you can trade futures and get full delta with near zero margins!

At least, that's the way it had always been, until today. Geez, anybody's Grandma want to trade here?

eLROY

06-06-2002, 05:07 PM
if your liquid enough why the hell is he tradin without your ok? that would piss me right off especially when its goin in my direction. intc is down a lot after the bell today. big surprise ha ha ha. intc is way overpriced and it has big impact on s&p, dow, and qqq. wonder if john ho pulled the plug on his long tech position yet?