PDA

View Full Version : Heads up PL I need some help.

07-21-2002, 11:19 AM
I play in a regular PL HE game with $1-$2 blinds. I do well when it is a full table and am a consistent winner(+$28,476 on 1150 hours). However when the game gets short handed it is usually me and two of the game fish left at the end of the night and I alway lose back ALOT of my profits for the night. They are hyperaggressive what is the best way to counter this???? I would like to improve this aspect of my game because the last few hours with these guys could actually be a gold mine if I could learn the short handed game better. Any thought or help would be appreciated.

Paul Rushing

btw The win total includes the short handed play

07-21-2002, 04:44 PM
> me and two of the game fish [...] They are hyperaggressive what is the best way to counter this?

You need to be a little more specific here. If they lose with a similar style in the ring game but beat you heads-up or 3-way, then it might well be that the fish turned into sharks b/c their aggressive play may in fact be close to optimal in very short handed szenarios, esp. when they are still capable to sometimes lay a hand down. Maybe you could give some typical hands to illustrate your problem.

cu

Ignatius