PDA

View Full Version : Thanks empire! HA!

lostinthought
11-15-2004, 07:29 AM
So, I have recently signed up under an affiliate at Pokernow and haven't been playing at Party or Empire because I didn't have rakeback deals there. And look what I get... /images/graemlins/wink.gif What a joke.

Dear ____

You have been awarded a bonus amount of 10.00 and the money has been added into your account. You are free to use this bonus amount to play at Empire Poker. However, if you wish to cashout the 10.00, you will need to play 300 raked hands before 25-NOV-2004 EST.

If the above conditions are not met, your bonus will expire.
For Details and disclaimer click http://www.empirepoker.com/offers/cashout_restriction.htm.

Hope you are having an exciting time playing at Empire Poker. Do check the latest promotions by visiting our monthly events calendar.

Sincerely Yours,
Customer Care Manager
info@empirepoker.com
www.EmpirePoker.com (http://www.EmpirePoker.com)

pokersux
11-15-2004, 07:39 AM
Wow, 30 X play through for a $10 bonus... LOL !!

Sad thing is they will not remove it even if you ask them to. Enjoy that $10.00 LOL!

ChristinaB
11-15-2004, 08:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, 30 X play through for a $10 bonus... LOL !!

Sad thing is they will not remove it even if you ask them to. Enjoy that $10.00 LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

They like to send these out right before a general reload bonus, forcing you to clear these 300 hands first before you can clear the reload bonus. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

But hey, it's Empire, I would take any bonus any time there. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

daveymck
11-15-2004, 08:49 AM
I got $10 too, must be time of the month or somthing.

cjromero
11-15-2004, 09:27 AM
I received the same offer after signing up at Poker Now and Intertops over the last few weeks and cashing out my accounts at Party and Empire.

I sure hope that $10 doesn't bankrupt the company.

fnord_too
11-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Cheap bastards! Party gives you 50 with (I think) 250 raked hands to clear.