PDA

View Full Version : Celebpoker - Anybody Played there?

Folding Pete
11-15-2004, 03:55 AM
Anybody played on Celebpoker? I remember when I first checked out months & months ago but it wasn't up and running. Most of the celebrities were British, well British snooker players to be exact. I see now they have roped in a few ropey old movie actors as well.

The site looks nice but seemed to be losing connnection alot.

Always be folding

Overdrive
12-13-2004, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody played on Celebpoker? I remember when I first checked out months & months ago but it wasn't up and running. Most of the celebrities were British, well British snooker players to be exact. I see now they have roped in a few ropey old movie actors as well.

The site looks nice but seemed to be losing connnection alot.

Always be folding

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I just finished clearing this bonus. Like others have said it is a Pokeroom skin. I didn't have any problems with cashing out or anything. They even have a free drawing and some guy just won an autographed pool cue from some famous British snooker player - I of course have no idea who he is lol. Maybe one day I can win an autographed picture of Lou Diamond Phillips or something /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

But overall it is a decent site I would say, and a nice little bonus too.

TheHip41
12-13-2004, 01:13 PM
I play there now, I'm clearing the bonus. It's just another version of PR, with the same retarded players. Easy money