PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2

Shadow_knight
11-14-2004, 11:30 PM
halo 2 is the best, it is way beter than halo 1. the only thing that i hated was that it was to short. (dam microsoft give them a dead line now i have to wait until halo 3 comes out to kill new folk

Reef
11-14-2004, 11:34 PM
I'm still debating whether or not to get it when it comes out on PC. I've heard mixed reviews of how it's a totally different game (more corridor type levels, different physics, crappy pistol, etc). The multiplayer is usually it's most redeeming replay value of the game. But, of course, it IS Halo.

Shadow_knight
11-14-2004, 11:40 PM
well, it is an excellent game and yes it is mor corridor type levels, but the bonus is that you are able to hold two guns (this comes in handy in tight spots, but uses shared ammo). u use a lot more vehicles also and the graphics are way more extreme. although i like outdoor missions the thrills of slaughtering more covenent, flood and brutes is unresitable. i would definetly recomend getting halo 2 when it comes on pc.

ThaSaltCracka
11-15-2004, 01:06 AM
hop on live, its even better.

B00T
11-15-2004, 12:41 PM
PLEASE POST ON THE OFFICIAL HALO 2 THREAD. THATS WHAT THE OFFICIAL THREADS ARE FOR APPARENTLY...

ThaSaltCracka
11-15-2004, 12:45 PM
true, this is a repeat thread, but I think if it is not on the first three pages, or if someone doesn't know its there, then wtf, why not start a new one /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

B00T
11-15-2004, 12:59 PM
You are just condoning this because it is Halo 2. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Team Brown Trout better watch it's back...

Bubbagump
11-15-2004, 01:09 PM
How short is short? Is is shorter than the first or comparable in length to the firs?

Will I be as disapointed about waiting for a 3rd installment as I was when I got to the end of MOH: Rising Sun?

Bubbagump

ThaSaltCracka
11-15-2004, 01:14 PM
what???? are you in a clan? Hook a brotha up with your gamertag. MercTec is the only 2+2 that plays regulary. Mark /images/graemlins/mad.gif just likes playing with his buddies(which is totally cool btw, just giving you a hard time /images/graemlins/cool.gif)

ThaSaltCracka
11-15-2004, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
MOH: Rising Sun

[/ QUOTE ] Dude, this game blows.

Bubbagump
11-15-2004, 01:17 PM
Frontline is one of my all time favorite games. There are not words to describe how disapointed I was with Rising Sun. I will never buy another MOH title again. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Bubbagump

MarkL444
11-15-2004, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mark /images/graemlins/mad.gif just likes playing with his buddies(which is totally cool btw, just giving you a hard time /images/graemlins/cool.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

All of those friends I was playing with were at my place at the time, so it was just easier to play with just us. Ill be on a lot though, representing the brown trout.

ThaSaltCracka
11-15-2004, 01:19 PM
yeah I bought it because I thought I was gonna get online with my PS2 and basically decided this game blows. I let my uncle borrow it almost a year ago and haven't asked for it back. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
11-15-2004, 01:22 PM
naw its cool, I notice you 4 make a pretty good team. I just want to get some big clan matches going, the big team matches are fun man. I sort of want to discuss strategy too for some of the games.

MercTec
11-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Yeah cuz I usually just run out by myself and get killed since i have no backup....either tha or i suck.

ThaSaltCracka
11-15-2004, 01:28 PM
naw, you have to have back up, its pretty hard to do anything by yourself in the team matches.