PDA

View Full Version : i'm a regular party player - can i join pokernow?

BlueBear
11-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Hi,

Are there any problems if i were to join pokernow, an alternate party skin, and take advantage of their bonuses and perhaps join an affliate rake-back scheme? I'm uncertain if they would allow that now for a new account creation.

mikeyp
11-14-2004, 09:46 PM
No problems... many people here do it. Its called "bonus whoring".

busguy
11-14-2004, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No problems... many people here do it. Its called "bonus whoring".

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, what great advice . . . NOT.

If you just download and try to sign-up, I'm pretty sure that it will not let you.

To sign up at Poker Now you would have to do the registry delete trick.

Do a search for "registry" and you should find it. I'm sure someone may jump in with a helpful link.

Go Swans (since the Bears are no longer)

/images/graemlins/smile.gif busguy

Theodore Donald Kiravatsos
11-14-2004, 09:54 PM
What about all the problems people have with another party skin already being detected on your PC? Do you have to sign up on a "clean" PC?

BlueBear
11-14-2004, 10:17 PM
So I need a clean PC to install it?
Do they even allow it, if they find out I am the same person at Party and pokernow?

A registry clean wouldn't stop them from finding out it's the same person because surely I would be entering my name and details in - and when i cashout, they will check all these things!

Homer
11-14-2004, 10:23 PM
Do a search for 'UCID'. It's a registry hack that will allow you to play at PokerNow.

Jim Kuhn
11-14-2004, 11:30 PM
They do allow it. They made me call to verify who I am and asked me if I had accounts with any other Party skins. I said yes and they said ok thank you!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

TobDog
11-15-2004, 12:43 AM
Did you have to do anything prior to signing up, like deleting your Party and skins, or was it pretty easy? Or did you sign up thru someone that setup your account?

thanks

Jim Kuhn
11-15-2004, 12:53 AM
I had no problems whatsoever. I signed up from my computer that has Party, Empire and Intertops installed.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif