PDA

View Full Version : 6-12 Hand (Bunky vs. Bdk3clash)

bunky9590
11-14-2004, 02:01 PM
We didn't have many hands together, I think this may have been the only one, man bdk3clash sure does fold a lot. He plays alright thouigh, doesn't get out of line from what I saw.

UTG limps, Brad raises, cold called by one uber fish in MP, I call in the SB with A /images/graemlins/heart.gif 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif, Poor playing BB calls, UTG calls. 5 to the flop for a raise.

Flop comes 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif
I check, BB checks, Utg checks, Bdk3clash bets, uber fish folds (surprisingly) I raise, BB calls, UTG folds, bdk3clash calls.

Turn T /images/graemlins/heart.gif
I bet, BB calls, bdk3clash folds.

River 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
I bet.

Standard?

Note: sfer was literally calling out pretty much exactly what bdk3clash had pf all night, scary stuff. Didn't call out nmine though, cause I wasn't so sure what I had. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BottlesOf
11-14-2004, 02:06 PM
Yea, I like it bunky. Sorry I couldn't make it down to join you guys, maybe next week?

As for SFer, I too was scared at first. You get used to it. Plus he's wrong a lot, but doesn't let that shake his confidence or deter him from future guessing.

TripleH68
11-14-2004, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
River 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
I bet.

Standard?

[/ QUOTE ]

If poor playing BB will not fold an 8 or a pp like 99 or 77 on the river, then this bet can only lose you money...or gain you not having to show your hand down(if he does fold a flush draw). I question the value of a river bet here?

James282
11-14-2004, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yea, I like it bunky. Sorry I couldn't make it down to join you guys, maybe next week?

As for SFer, I too was scared at first. You get used to it. Plus he's wrong a lot, but doesn't let that shake his confidence or deter him from future guessing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask SFer about the reads I had on him in the 3/6. Also - if you ever play with him make sure you ask to see every called hand of his on the river, he's into that.
Peace,
James

Evan
11-14-2004, 04:00 PM
Show one show all, right Brad?

bdk3clash
11-14-2004, 05:09 PM
Yeah, I had AK that hand and pretty much suck. I had a sweet plan to checkraise you on the turn with an overpair or top pair, but that never happened. I don't know if I should be autobetting these flops or not.

I did manage to call out your hand once, but to be fair it was pretty easy to figure out you had KQ.

And oh yeah, I pretty much suck, an opinion apparently shared by the majority of 2+2ers.

James282
11-14-2004, 05:11 PM
I would have definitely bet the flop, for what it's worth. I might have called bunky down if it was HU, though.
-James

Evan
11-14-2004, 05:12 PM
Well that's not impressive. Every time someone raises preflop Dave says they have AK.

sfer
11-14-2004, 06:36 PM
Table tilting is fun.

sfer
11-14-2004, 06:38 PM
So, so, so, so wrong little munchkin.

If the flop is AT2, it's a bad flop for JJ. If it's 827 two tone it's a bad flop for AK. When Brad is running bad, whatever hand is weakest on the flop is his hand. Do you see why?

Evan
11-14-2004, 06:41 PM
The funny thing is that you always seem to think I have AQ. I'm not sure why; I do get AK sometimes, [snaglepuss voice]a pocket pair even[/snaglepuss voice].

bunky9590
11-14-2004, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And oh yeah, I pretty much suck, an opinion apparently shared by the majority of 2+2ers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be in the minority. You played alright, had some crappy breaks though.

[ QUOTE ]
I did manage to call out your hand once, but to be fair it was pretty easy to figure out you had KQ.

[/ QUOTE ]
Had to be the hand where I schooled fishy boy. The hand where he limpreraised me? I oughta post that one.