PDA

View Full Version : When am I ready for Party?

MaryA
11-14-2004, 08:43 AM
Hi,

I'm based in UK and due to when I can play, have to scratch around for a nano/micro-limit table, whilst PP always have plenty available.

I use Pacific and Paradise. What game equivalents do I need to be competant at, to be able to move over to .5/1 Party, please?

Also as I am UK based, is it better to use a Party skin and if so which one would folks recommend?

MaryA

uuDevil
11-15-2004, 04:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I use Pacific and Paradise. What game equivalents do I need to be competant at, to be able to move over to .5/1 Party, please?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can beat Paradise .5/1, you can beat Party at that limit. There are many more players there so you'll always be able to find a good (loose) table.

As for your UK questions, it would probably be a good idea to post in the Internet forum (also known as "The Zoo"). Many UK-based players post there.

helpmeout
11-15-2004, 06:02 AM
How easily do you beat pacific games for?

If you arent beating the pacific games for large amounts like 4BB/hour 8bb/100 then you probably need to learn a bit more.

I didnt play at paradise I instead went to stars for tight game experience, if you can beat tight and loose games you should be almost ready.

Also what sort of books have you read? WLLHE,ITH,TOP and SSHE are probably a minimum (1 of the first 2 is fine)

Party 50c/$1 games are easy but the rake is fairly high so you want to spend a good amount of time in nanos so you can crush those party fish and the rake.

I beat the 25c/50c games at pacific and stars before I moved to party.

It doesnt matter which party skin you use.