PDA

View Full Version : A defining 6max hand

Alobar
11-14-2004, 02:25 AM
This type of hand is the reason I think I struggle at 6max. I would love ALL comments on my play.

Players keep coming and going from the table, neither of these guys has been there long enough for me to have a read.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, BB folds.

Turn: (4 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

River: (6 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 10 BB, between Hero and SB.[/color

jrobb83
11-14-2004, 03:12 AM
I would be hesitant to fold for one more bet against an unkown after the ultimate scare card comes. And I am not hesitant to bet the river. So I play it the same.

kiddo
11-14-2004, 06:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This type of hand is the reason I think I struggle at 6max.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest I dont think so, I would have played it excatly the same. I would call riverraise. If he is sitting with that J he has played it very badly. If he hit flush, well, runnerrunner flush happens 1/25, nothing to do.

Trix
11-14-2004, 08:48 AM
This looks very standard.

Dark Force Rising
11-14-2004, 10:39 AM
This situation confuses me as well.He's calling with something and Q 10 is the only reasonable draw out there on the flop.Does the villian have a weak J?A set?I'm probably weak tight in this spot but I would have taken the free showdown.

Dark Force Rising
11-14-2004, 10:44 AM
Or 8 10.Sorry just woke up and I suck anyway so don't listen to me.