PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE, SEAHAWKS, PLEASE!!

Schaefer
11-14-2004, 01:12 AM
Don't "keep it close". Don't "make it a good game". Don't "earn some respect".

JUST WIN THE FRIKKIN BALLGAME. Take the stranglehold on the division that you've worked so hard to get. Don't out-Martz Martz. PLEASE. Make those punks feel what I felt last time. I don't care how you do it, just get the job done. Thank you.

Chah Ngo
11-14-2004, 01:27 AM
Amen brother.
And, if you're ahead near the end . . .
RUN THE FUCKER!

DonWaade
11-14-2004, 02:14 AM
here here

The Dude
11-14-2004, 02:19 AM
Brandon, Brandon, Brandon. It sounds to me like you faith is wavering a little! Come now. In Alexander we trust.

goofball
11-14-2004, 03:31 AM
seriously. close doesn't count

lastchance
11-14-2004, 03:32 AM
Mike Martz will be stupid enough in his play-calling to give up 2+ INT's. Alexander will gain 150 yards, and the Seahawks will finally take control of the Division with a resounding win, I hope.

Toro
11-14-2004, 06:31 PM
Well at least they didnt keep it close or make it a good game. They got shellacked. Too bad Salty, was looking forward to locking horns with you in the super bowl.

Demana
11-14-2004, 06:33 PM
<sigh>

That Alexander fumble killed it all... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

And when the F&*^ are the corners going to learn to play bump & run against a timing based offsense? Sheesh.....

ThaSaltCracka
11-14-2004, 06:35 PM
WTF /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Toro
11-14-2004, 06:36 PM
Still enough games left. Rally those troops.

ThaSaltCracka
11-14-2004, 06:48 PM
so inconsistent though, damn

lastchance
11-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Seahawks should be at least 7-2 right now, in full control... Oh well, they have 3 relatively easy home games coming up, and hopefully the Rams suck enough not to be able to win games.

Schaefer
11-14-2004, 08:51 PM
It's true. There is plenty of time left. We should be 8-4 in 3 weeks. I'm not panicking yet.

HOWEVER, it's real frustrating to watch this team. Hasselbeck was so damn money at the end of last year and now he looks like a chicken with his head cut off. I know the receivers are dropping passes but I don't care. He looked horrible running the 2 minute drill at the end of the first half. Hopefully they use these 3 home games to get things figured out.

Mike Martz is a joke. The biggest joke I've ever seen in my life. He got bailed out by Phil Luckett's dumbass overruling the side judge on Jackson's big reception. I HATE PHIL LUCKETT. But back to Martz. I can't believe how much the announcers were on his nuts this week. The Rams didn't win this game. The Seahawks lost it and it pisses me off to no end.

The Rams will blow it. We will win this division. But we have to get our s#it together and soon. GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Schaefer

lastchance
11-14-2004, 08:58 PM
Oh, boy.

The Seahawks have blown a 17-point lead with less than 6 minutes to go, was it? They lost to the Arizona Cardinals, (which admittedly, are a much better team under Green, but still). They've blown two shots to take over their division.

And they're still in first place. Just such a bad division, and the Seahawks should be able to pull something out, I hope...

Demana
11-14-2004, 09:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He got bailed out by Phil Luckett's dumbass overruling the side judge on Jackson's big reception.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I don't think that it was a reception (he did not have control long enough before the ball came out), the referees were influenced by the replays and that is why they ruled it a incomplete pass.

I thought that there was a rule against showing controverisal plays? They don't at QWest field /images/graemlins/frown.gif

NLSoldier
11-14-2004, 09:09 PM
As a Vikes fan, I can feel for all you seattle fans that thought your team was a legit contender this year.