PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good thing?

sonataarctica
11-13-2004, 08:02 PM
I won a tournament last night through some very solid play and dont ever recall any all in coinflips i had to play except for a brief few after suffering a tough beat with AA late in the tourney.

Though i felt i played well the first thing i did (after a little internal celebration ) was immediatly think about any bad plays i made and what i could do to improve and do better in the next tournament i play. I know it might sound ridiculous to "improve" on first place but i have never, EVER after a winning session or tourney though about all the bad things i did. I usually praise myself for how well i did. So my question is this- Is my analyzing of my weak points after a positive session a good sign of poker maturity or am i way out of line?
Thanks in advance

-Modar

mikeyp
11-13-2004, 08:09 PM
Finding ways to improve yourself is always good.

Stork
11-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Wtf?

It took you that many words to ask if it's good to try and improve your game?

dana33
11-13-2004, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is my analyzing of my weak points after a positive session a good sign of poker maturity or am i way out of line?

[/ QUOTE ]
You are WAY out of line. It is a sign that you are a neurotic self-doubter. You should not be playing poker, or any other game for that matter.

Is this the answer you were hoping for?