PDA

View Full Version : Want to know how many hands PokerEdge has tracked on you?

klagett
11-13-2004, 05:58 PM
Put your party empire alias down and I'll respond as soon as I can.

BTW I don't recommend buying it and have already cancelled the subscription after an hour. Just nothing it does that you can't do with pokertracker.

bobdibble
11-13-2004, 06:07 PM
sigh (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1255076&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

Response: 1, 2, and 4.

ThrillFactor
11-13-2004, 06:11 PM
This wouldn't happen to be a post designed to oh so cleverly (sp.) fish out some of our screen names for your own benefit, would it?

klagett
11-13-2004, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This wouldn't happen to be a post designed to oh so cleverly (sp.) fish out some of our screen names for your own benefit, would it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all, was just gonna let you guys know how many hands they do have tracked of you.

Not sure about you but I am curious about what kind of data is out there about me. If you would like to not make it public you can even send your screename over privates.

blackaces13
11-13-2004, 06:33 PM
blackaces13. I'd like to know what, if anything, they've got on me. You can even post what they got here for all to see. I don't care.

There's so much hostility in this place, jeez. If you are using this to get my screenname then congrats... you got it!

klagett
11-13-2004, 06:39 PM
It says you only have high stake games played.

I got the small stakes version cause it was cheapest and I just wanted to check it out.

That's mainly the reason I posted here and not the other forums.

Sorry black it has you tracked under high stakes but I can't see the number of hands.

blackaces13
11-13-2004, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It says you only have high stake games played.

I got the small stakes version cause it was cheapest and I just wanted to check it out.

That's mainly the reason I posted here and not the other forums.

Sorry black it has you tracked under high stakes but I can't see the number of hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha. I guess .5/1 is high stakes these days. Either that or that service you're paying for is lying to you. I'd go for the latter.

klagett
11-13-2004, 06:47 PM
Yeah just letting you know what it said /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Like I said previously I just got it to see what kind of info it had, and to what role it can impact games. Honestly not that big of a deal.