PDA

View Full Version : Weird hand

Trix
11-13-2004, 09:49 AM
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed)

UTG:Loose-vAggr(pre), medium post.
MP:Decent.
SB:Loose-Passive

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, <font color="CC3333">MP raises</font>, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP calls, SB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (6 BB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="CC3333">UTG raises</font>, MP folds, SB calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">UTG caps</font>, SB calls, Hero calls.

River: (18 BB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 21 BB

Guido
11-13-2004, 12:57 PM
I check-raise the flop or bet the flop and 3-bet. On the turn I raise too. I think I call the river too.

Guido

Trix
11-13-2004, 04:25 PM
Was going to CR, but was closing the action, so thought I would get more value on the turn as pfr called the flop and the other guy probably didnt have a better hand than me as he bet into him.

Alobar
11-13-2004, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Was going to CR, but was closing the action, so thought I would get more value on the turn as pfr called the flop and the other guy probably didnt have a better hand than me as he bet into him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this all the more reason to c/r the flop? Get everyone to call now as opposed to hoping they all still call the turn for you to c/r them then.

Trix
11-13-2004, 10:17 PM
Why not trap for two big bets instead when I cant shut anyone out anyways ?

I dont think they will fold the turn for one very often, if PFR has AK or some pair he will very likely call. Bettor probably will bet again also.