PDA

View Full Version : Date Rape: The moral debate

collegeplayer1
11-13-2004, 08:36 AM
I took a broad out for dinner at KFC, she ordered the three piece chicken strips and a coke and cole saw, and i orded the same, only with water cause i gotta watch them carbs and cause i eat only healthy as i can. so after the dinner, i payed for, we decide to hit up the movie saw. yeah, i pay for both of our bus tokens, and after that she pays for the movie and the bus tokens back to my playa crib and the whole time im thinking this hoe best put-out. so i get her to come up even though she doesnt want to, she says some junk about it being nice but she has to leave soon, i know she really wants me though, so i take her arms and rub on a stamp. then she got 'tired' and i took care of the rest.

this is a story a friend told me. it makes me sick to think that some people think this is a yes or no moral question. i think it involves quite a rigid analysis to come to a conclusion. more info is needed, like did she order regular or hot and spicy. in the end i say it was not that moral...

Evan
11-13-2004, 09:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so i take her arms and rub on a stamp

[/ QUOTE ]
What does that mean?

La Brujita
11-13-2004, 09:56 AM
I hope this post gets you banned. I am embarrassed to post on the same forum with you.

Easy E
11-13-2004, 10:26 AM
n/m

Kurn, son of Mogh
11-13-2004, 11:02 AM
back to my playa crib and the whole time im thinking this hoe best put-out.

Maybe more women would find you attractive if you learned to speak English properly.

theBruiser500
11-13-2004, 11:06 AM
I'm with Evan here, what does "take her in my arms and put a stamp on her" mean?

Kurn, son of Mogh
11-13-2004, 11:37 AM
Sounds like the date-rape drug administered trans-dermally.

TheGrifter
11-13-2004, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm with Evan here, what does "take her in my arms and put a stamp on her" mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you having the trouble with the "take her in my arms" part Bruiser?

eric5148
11-13-2004, 12:33 PM
http://gbehh.com/cards/images/thumbs/daterape_card_sm.jpg

Freudian
11-13-2004, 12:41 PM
Why is did you label the thread "the moral debate" when you don't try to argue a (moral) point?

If this is a trolling attempt it's pretty bad, if it's not a trolling attempt it's pretty bad. So exactly what is the purpose of your post?

MEbenhoe
11-13-2004, 12:56 PM
You sir are a moron. I could go into a further commentary here, but i'd be wasting my time, however I will say that I sincerely hope you get raped someday as is due justice to anyone who would say something as ignorant as this. See how much of a moral debate it is then.

Daliman
11-13-2004, 01:22 PM
Guys, don't bother with the moral outrage. If you look back at his post history, this guy lives to create controversy by acting like a moron.

mike l.
11-13-2004, 09:39 PM
"i orded the same, only with water cause i gotta watch them carbs and cause i eat only healthy as i can."

JV? is that you? i think you gave yourself away on this one gym boy.

Duke
11-13-2004, 09:43 PM
I think I remember reading this exact same thing some months ago. That stamp thing. The comments seemed to be exactly the same.

Am I in the matrix, or is 2+2 now also home of the duplicate posts?

~D

NJchick
11-14-2004, 06:29 PM
How old are you?

Lawrence Ng
11-16-2004, 10:49 AM
What goes around, comes around...

+1 post for me.

ThaSaltCracka
11-16-2004, 12:27 PM
what a loser, hahahaha

felson
11-16-2004, 05:58 PM
it makes me sick to think that some people think this is a yes or no moral question.

This story makes me sick for a different reason.

slickpoppa
11-16-2004, 10:30 PM
The moral of the date rape story, it does not pay to be drunk and horny.
But that’s the way it had to be.
They locked him up and threw away the key.
Well, I can’t take pity on men of his kind,
Even though he now takes it in the behind.

J_V
11-16-2004, 10:39 PM
The point of my post is........whoops blew my cover.

Gonna go hit the gym, need to stay RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Cerril
11-17-2004, 04:23 PM
Wow, how's that? Someone saying 'someone I know (one assumes he won't remain a friend for long) was responsible for date rape and did not consider that morally objectionable, that's pretty sick' - it's an interesting PoV to expose, that some people actually think that's alright.

Cerril
11-17-2004, 04:27 PM
Was this post edited or did almost everyone read just the first paragraph and not notice that the poster is relating a story and not relating an experience?

If it's the first then I'm a sucker. Either way the answer is simple. Yes, it's wrong, it's stupid, and it's pretty sick. There is no reasonable debate on this issue, as you couldn't accept that sort of activity without throwing out anything even a little close to rational moral standards.