PDA

View Full Version : JJ vs tag on montone flop with one overcard

Ponks
11-12-2004, 09:47 PM
Hey all,

The converter is finally working for me again, not sure what was wrong, but it's finally working, so I'm back to posting some hands. Only been playing SH for a week and a half or so. Anyways, what's your line on this hand?? I've played with the villian before. He/she doesnt seem to get out of hand, and is pretty TAG. I was planning on calling the river if the ace didnt fall, good/bad ?

Doh, not sure what is wrong with the preflop action here.. I'm actually the button and the villian is the Big blind defending against my raise. I fixed it up the best I could.

Thanks
Ponks

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. BB posts a blind of $5.
<font color="666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, BB (poster) calls.

Flop: (4.40 SB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.20 BB) 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (6.20 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 7.20 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 6.20 BB, won by Button.</font>
<font color="green">Pot 2: 1 BB, returned to Button.</font>

sammy_g
11-12-2004, 11:48 PM
My line here if BB cooperates is to 3-bet the flop, bet the turn, and take the free showdown.

Ponks
11-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Damn that makes perfect sense..

Why didnt I think of that? :|

Thanks
Ponks