PDA

View Full Version : 77 UTG - one overcard on the board and two opponents

Fiddler
11-12-2004, 12:34 PM
BB is a bit loose but not crazy loose, his VP$IP is around 35% but his PFR is 1% (post-flop AF is 0.55). I had nothing on MP.

Absolute Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP calls, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP calls, BB calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP calls, BB calls.

River: (7.75 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, MP checks.

Do I bet this? Seems like only hands that beat me plus 33 and 44 would call... and maybe someone with an ace.

Final Pot: 7.75 BB

USCSigma1097
11-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Fiddler,

I think this is clearly a river check. I would imagine that you at the very worst are going to be shown a queen by one of the players, and I don't think that you'll ever get an inferior hand to lay down in this situation by betting. Maybe that's a bit weak, but that's how I play it. Of course, I'm not any good either /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Sigma

USCSigma1097
11-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Whoops, I meant to say superior hand...Like I said, i'm not any good:)

Fiddler
11-12-2004, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Of course, I'm not any good either /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I didn't mean that I think I would get a better hand to fold by betting but I wonder if hands like A-something will be present and call enough to make it worthwhile.